𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗹𝘂𝗷𝗮𝗵, 𝗠𝘆 𝗔𝘀𝘀

Minho:
Morning babyboy
Remember to behave today

Unknown number:
Um...
This is Jisung's best friend
How did you get his number??

*Minho changed contact name to Jisung☁️*

Minho:
Thanks for telling me his name
I'll call him Ji it's cute
He messaged me by accident meaning to message this Byungho dude

Jisung:
Hallelujah

Minho:
Should I be concerned?
Did you just orgasm over text?
I know I'm attractive but come on

Jisung:
1)Jisung is talking to a male again
2) wow you seem like a cranberry fucknut and a half
3)and tf is wrong with you, I did not orgasm over text!?

Minho:
Well is Jisung gay by any chance??
Cranberry fucknut, never heard that one before
Oh please everyone has orgasms because of me after all I am THE Lee Minho

Jisung:
Look Jisung has been fucked over by too many people in the past so if you only have bad intentions then I will block you and make sure you can never find him. By the sounds of it you only want to use him to be a little toy

Minho:
Nahh mate you've got it all wrong
I act like a fuck boy but I ain't just a bit of banter ya know?
I'm guessing he is gay by the sounds of it, shame I don't know what he looks like...

Jisung:
I'll let you off for that one
You can speak to Jisung but if I ever see him cry over you once you will be fucking buried
He's shy so he won't show you so good luck with that one

Minho:
I won't hurt him I promise
Jeez someone is overprotective
I suppose I will have to show him first

Jisung:
It better be just your face that he sees nothing else
Anyways I gotta blast Ji is gonna murder me
🚀

Minho:
Oh okay
Bye...

Minho's POV

Jisung...I like that name. It sounds cute. I'm sure he is, I can just imagine what he looks like. Soft Hazel hair with cute cheeks and adorable eyes that glisten in the sun. He'll have a soft boy type of aesthetic rather than an eboy and he will probably listen to R&B.

I want to get to know Jisung more but I'm afraid he'll stop talking me. I mean the whole situation is weird, isn't it? A boy messages you complaining about his ex, you playfully flirt (maybe taking it too far) and the next thing you know you want to know every little thing about him.

His friends seem to care about him, which is more than I can say about mine. Well they do care, just not a lot. If my friends touch my phone, they die simple as that.

I will admit that I can seem like a right bitch at times, heck even narcissistic. I often get called a fuck boy because of a reputation I have. I may flirt with a lot of people but it hardly leads to anything the majority of the time. Maybe I've broken a few hearts but they shouldn't get their hopes up.

I brushed those thoughts off getting ready for the gruelling day at University. Luckily I only had two classes, one being dance so it shouldn't be too bad but I would rather stay in bed. Who wouldn't, its cold enough outside to make polar bears say "fuck that shit" and move.

With that I hopped into the shower, allowing the hot water to release the tension that was once there. My body became relaxed as I let the steamy water soak my body, causing my breathing to relax.

Once I finished I walked back into my bland room, trying to figure an outfit for the day. I have a motto that I tend to follow when picking outfits "dress everyday as if you're going to meet your worst enemy" let me tell you it works.

After searching through my wardrobe for what seemed like hours I finally found the perfect outfit. Since I have dance I want to be able to be comfortable so I picked a comfortable outfit.

 Since I have dance I want to be able to be comfortable so I picked a comfortable outfit

Quickly I styles my hair and applied a tiny bit of makeup then headed out for Uni. Hopefully this day won't be as boring as the others. Even if it gets boring I can text Ji to keep me occupied.