ACUALLY MEGAN I CAN'T SIT ANYWEAR, I HAVE HEMORRHOIDS😔

"U say this to someone imma beat yo Dominican ass, okay bitch" he says sternly. I nod not knowing what to say. As I was about to say something the closet opens, bitch I don't know how but I got off my knees so fast 💨.

The door opened and I saw a familiar face but my dumbass didn't know the name of the face that seemed to familiar🤔. "What was y'all dirty bitches doin in the closet y'all niggas disgust me" she says in disgust but I look into her eyes and all I see is lust ( bitch this is so cringey I CANT oh this is a not from the author sorry back to the story 😗)

"we not doing anything umm what eva yo name is" Fritos says .  "My name is desire YURRRRRR" who tf is this ghetto bitch.... i need her in my life 🤫. I like this bitch and ion even know her, she real pretty 🥰, dark skin, braids, AND A FAT ASS. I'm bout to pipe that.

AND THATS ON PERIODT POOH🥵 I low key think I'm gay🤠 but that ain't the point of this "hi desire my name is jack but my people call me Doritos" she looked confused so she was prolly new around here BETTER FO ME YA HEARD. Fritos corny ass takes desires hand and kisses it, I look to see her reaction and she look DISGUSTED. I would to it was Stankin like barbecue fritos🤢.

Without even a warning the door opens again And guess who it is, the only person that was missing...

This was barley a chapter cause I just wanted to introduce a character🙃
Again I'm sorry u had to read this🤐

SHOUTOUT TO DESIRE AKA xopvmpxo cause I love u bitch I ain't neva gunna stop lovin u BITCH🥰

Well BYE WHORES AND SLUTS🤰🏽🤱🏽