Sleeping Falls AU

(Who taught I wasn't gonna update this old thing again? Well I didn't think I would do it, but I've still got left over AU ideas to publish)

Inspired by Somniumofflight's Zodiac 10 AU (On Tumblr) and Dellessanna & thephoenixqueen's Metamorphosis Series (Warning, it is incredibly dark. Please read the warnings.)

The Earth being Cyberformed was successful. Many died, but some lived. The ones that have survived turned into Cybertronians and have become further involved with the War. Time passes, the Autobots rise as victorious in the War. Still, they carry wounds from fallen comrades and family that perished during the fight.

Almost all of the world has been turned into Cybertron 2. Those who have won are now trying to rebuild society. Some are willing, others are wailing. Time still passes on without regard.

Only thing remains, is a small, unusual, town.

Gravity Falls was able to survive and not get Cyberformed. Most likely due to the Barrier, Weirdmaggedon, or when the Zodiacs destroyed Bill. Perhaps it was all three of those events that managed to save it.

But the inhabitants aren't the same. They have all fallen into a deep and long sleep, along with the Zodiacs as well. The excess weirdness slowly changing their bodies into something more, monsterous.

65 Vorns later, certain Bots managed to find the only remaining organic place in the planet left.