The Sparkle Within au

This au is different than my other aus, cause this au is an au of the Fire within au by Sugarpea7.

I told Sugarpea7 this through anonymous.

In this au Mabel is in Ford's place and the rest of the zodiacs' are in Stanley's place. The reason why, is because the 9 of them didn't have enough endurance for Bill's energy while Mabel did, she was forced to watch them all burn to ashes and do nothing about it since she couldn't move due to her absorbing Bill's energy.

After that happened Mabel didn't move at all until someone collected the ashes in one big jar, she then grabbed the jar and started to talk it as if it were the other zodiacs. She then ran as fast as she can to the Mystery shack with the jar. No one stopped her since they were all suprised/scared/creep out by her behaivior.

However when the families/friends of the six other zodiacs tried to get their ashes, Mabel scared them away with her new powers.

Yes Mabel has powers in this au. She did absorbed some of Bill's energy, so it would be logical for her to have some powers. Her powers consist of telekinesis, levitation, fire manipulation, energy waves, and regeneration. she also doesn't age anymore and can't be killed through physical means, however if Mabel were to use her powers at their highest point, her body would give out and burn to ashes.

The six families/friends of the zodiacs didn't give up though and try to find a way to get their ashes back.

Melody then comes to the picture and helps Mabel through all of this.

Mabel also now wears only ten sweaters, each sweater having the zodiacs' symbols and their colors.

I also remember that Sugarpea7 said that Ghost!Stan isn't in the Fire within au (she also said that could change), In this au however their is Ghost!Stan, Ghost!Ford, Ghost!Dipper, Ghost!Wendy, Ghost!Soos, Ghost!Pacifica, Ghost!Fiddleford, Ghost!Robbie, and Ghost!Gideon. They all can't go to the after life since Mabel won't let them go.

Here's a little fic I made, I hope the characters aren't too OOC.

Melody was excited today since she was going to meet her long-distance boyfriend, Soos, today! Though it was too bad she wasn't able to say goodbye to the twins since she could only leave the day after summer ended. But at least she could see Soos again.

When she was driving to her boyfriend's house, she noticed that the town seemed to be a bit more sad and dull, the people of the town looked even more sad and dull.

'I wonder what happened to make them like this?' She thought.

She then arrived to Soos' house and knocked at the door, Melody was greeted by the sight of Abuelita, who also looked sad and dull.

"Ah, Melody, I didn't know you were coming today."

"I wanted to suprise Soos... also are you ok Abuelita?" She asked, " You seem a bit down today like the rest of the town, what happened?"

Abuelita just smiled and said, "Don't mind all that Melody, also Soos isn't here he is at the Mystery shack."

"Oh! Thank you Abuelita! And take care!" With that said Melody went to her car and drove to the Mystery shack.

Abuelita then closed her door and tears started to well up her eyes.

"I go vaccum my eyes now."

Melody now arrived at the Mystery shack, but before she could open it, someone opened it for her.

"Melody! It is you!"