Soul Puppets au

I decided to take a different turn on this au.

In this au Bill saw through the switch and threatened Ford. After Ford told the equation, Bill then decided to give all of them an appropriate punishment for trying to trick him.

He then rips all of the zodiacs souls slowly and painfully from their bodies, in front of the townfolk. But Blendin and an army of time soldiers came and save the townsfolk by teleporting them somewhere outside Gravity falls.

Blendin tells them that they all need to defeat Bill since Weirdmaggedon will destroy their entire universe. Fortunately Blendin had brought back a lot of anti-demon weapons.

Meanwhile Bill destroys the barrier causing Weirdmaggedon to become world wide. He then tortures the souls of the zodiacs, thus leading them to become crazy and forget everything about their lives before this happened, permanently if they got back to their bodies.

Bill is then surprise and angry to find out there is a rebellion against his rule, that also have anti-demon weapons that are affective against his army and himself.

After losing a significant amount of his army, he then turns the zodiacs' souls into demons and having enternal loyalty to him.

The rebellion is horrified to find out that Bill turned the Zodiacs into demons. Especially to the family and friends of the Zodiacs.

The rebellion eventually destroy Bill and emprison the Zodiacs. They emprisoned the Zodiacs into bubble like prisons that destroys their physical forms but leaves their energy forms behind. But the bubbles can be unlocked through keys that only one of the family members/friends of the Zodiacs have.

The rebellion then rebuild society and use the bubbles as power for their technology.

The bubbles are kept inside of a building that is completely off limits except to the ones that have the keys.

The keys of the bubbles are passed through generation after generation and told that each holder of the key should be responsible and never let themselves be tricked by the Zodiacs for them to escape.

However the zodiacs are planning avenge their 'Master Cipher'.

Then came a foolish child who had one of the keys. This kid could be their key to their vengeance.

Yes this au will have an oc but i won't make them until i think this story through.

EDIT: 7/30/2016

I have decided to have two OCs for this Au.

The girl with purple hair is  Araignee Micandra, and the boy with blue hair is Cáscara "Cassie" Micandra

They are both twins. They look like that since at one point a generation accidentally combined demon escence into them, leading all future generations to be hybrids. Though most of the population only have either fangs, claws or sllited eyes. So the twins are often bullied by other kids due to their appearance.

But they always find comfort with their best friends that they have known since they were five years old.

The Zodiacs.