chapter 26

Annika's point of view

Everything was going great , nothing happened . To dadi everything happened and we weren't responsible for the negative outcome.

Currently I'm in my bed watching Kuch Kuch hota hain . Yeah I'm mad but just in a mood to watch so watching it.

I heard the calling Bell and I open the door . It was Shivaay and Tia with love in their eyes . Sometimes I feel guilty for getting between their love and union . Sometimes I feel to finish all these and let them be happy.

Tia goes to the bedroom to change and Shivaay walks towards me .
"I'm planning a romantic dinner for Tia and could you help making me the dinner , I want it to be special"Shivaay said with a lot of love for Tia , these are the times I feel guilty
"Sure"I reply

We both go to the kitchen to make the food for Tia , Shivaay does the cooking very carefully so it doesn't get ruined for Tia , love that's all this is . He loves her a lot and that gives me that guilt feeling of being between their story and being an obstacle in their love story.

The night time
I was in the balcony and no one could see her but i could see them.
I saw Shivaay taking Tia's hand and walking to the back yard
He had put a chair , a table , flowers and food. It was will decorated , who ever got gifted this would be very lucky . Here Tia is very lucky to have Shivaay.
Shivaay pulls the chair for Tia , what a gentleman he is . Tia smiles at him and take a seat on the seat. Shivaay takes a seat over him .

Shivaay serves the food for her. By the opening of the delicacies , Tia looked surprised. She thanked him, I could read each others lips from up here .

Tia slowly starts to eat the food and Shivaay looks at her . He stays like that for some time , disappeared into her. Tia notices this and asks him what happened . As reply Shivaay just blinks eyes indicating 'nothing'.

I never saw this side of Shivaay on these weeks , but for the other side they have been together for a while and they both are in love . We are just friends and not even best friends

Shivaay eats because Tia catches him again and says she won't continue eating until he starts to eat .

He starts to eat slowly and after two-three bites Tia accompanies him. The first few bites were very cute to see . Tia looking at him so he eats and he eats just for Tia and get satisfaction of him eating.

After eating , Shivaay moves to shrub near and he had his a speaker behind it . He goes over and plays a song. Tia looks at him at surprise .

They both dance together in sync and symphony. They looked so in love and they were floating in there love story .

I couldn't stand watching there any more.i felt a suffocation . I am guilty of being the obstacle of their love Story in every point of view.

I went to my room balcony which had the view of our garden with different types of plants .
I took my phone , tuned into Jio Saavn , love station and got into my thoughts .

I'm not currently having sponsorship of Jio but if you could give I world be delighted .

I had the perfect solution even though it's imperfect.
The word I thought won't be the solution but there's isn't any way out than this.

I can't live with this guilt any more and I'm going to restart my life