Chapter 1 : Aichi's condition

Start from the beginning

"He obtained mild damage towards his head, I won't know how it will affect Sendou until he wakes up, thankfully he is not in a coma"

The doctor's words were like icy shards that seeped into the brunette's veins causing his blood to run cold. Head damage, he had read that it could be dangerous, it made the brunette fear that Aichi may not be the Aichi he knew anymore when the boy awakened. Jade eyes then focused on the bandages wrapped around the blue haired boy's eyes. The doctor followed the jade gaze and smiled sympathetically.

"Don't worry his face isn't marked up, and his eyes are perfectly fine, they just had a lot of dust get into them, they, will be fine after a while"

The brunette sighed with relief as he gently the blue haired boys hands, jade eyes gazing affectionately towards the younger boy. The fear of losing him had scared the brunette half to death, however even though the boy was said to still be in danger, the brunette had a feeling that the blue haired boy would be strong enough to make in through.

Suddenly the brunette realized something, almost losing Aichi made him realize how he felt about the younger boy. Kai Toshiki realized that he had loved Aichi for a while now, he had just not realized his feeling towards the boy.

The brunette smirked as he held the smaller hand to his own cheek, it was strange, he was totally fine with liking the blue haired boy at his side. To him, it just felt right, he also wondered if the blue haired boy thought of him the same way.

The brunette knew that even if he didn't, the blue haired boy wouldn't hold it against him, his heart was to big to do something like that. All the brunette had to do was wait until the younger boy woke up, and hope that he was okay. His feelings towards the boy could wait until his safety was confirmed.

There was a sudden knock on the door of the hospital room, the brunette got up slightly confused and opened the door. A smiling black haired boy and a calm lavender haired girl holding flowers walked into the room.

"So Aichi onii-san is okay?"

Kamui asked as he went over the the white bed where Aichi rested upon, Misaki went to go place the flowers in a vase on a grey end table by the blue haired boy.

The brunette felt slightly annoyed at the arrival of the two friends, it would have been nice to be by his side alone for a little while longer. However he guessed that it would be nice for the blue haired boy to wake up surrounded by his friends.

"Yeah... He just needs rest now, however the doctor said there was some mild damage towards his head, we don't know what'll happen when Aichi wakes up"

The brunette said quietly as he slowly slinked to the side of the room, the lavender haired girl smiled kindly towards the sleeping boy's face.

"I hope you get well soon Aichi, you shouldn't be spending your birthday in the hospital"

She whispered softly as she moved some strands of the boy's blue hair out of his face, she liked Aichi, however she knew that the blue haired boy would never feel the same way about her.

Instead of going after the boy, the lavender haired girl had decided that being his friend was good enough. She did not want the blue haired boy to feel guilty towards letting her down.
Kamui went to observe all of the strange machines that the sleeping boy had been hooked up to, a frown crossed his face at the amount of them. The black haired boy did not like seeing the person he respected enough to be his brother being hurt, however he was thankful that he hadn't gotten off worse than he had.

"Kai... I'm surprised you stayed with Aichi Onii-San the whole time, I thought you wouldn't have cared."

The black haired boy murmured quietly, he had thought Kai to be an heartless jerk. Yet the brunette had stayed by his blue haired friend's side the whole time.

"I care for Aichi..."

The brunette looked away, not wanting to risk eye contact in case he had a strange look on his face. Kamui smiled at the brunette's words, he knew that the sleeping boy would have been greatly happy if he had been awake.

Me: that's the end of the chapter!

Kai: Aichi.... Please wake up soon

Kamui: yeah I agree! Wait... Kai you're acting strange!

Misaki: very strange...

Kai: ..... It doesnt matter

Me: hehe~ hope you liked the first chapter