The Geisha Assassin

What is my purpose in life?
To fulfill my master's orders. Well... At least that's what I've been told my whole life.

• • •

Hina dreams of a simple life. A life where she doesn't have to live in danger all the time. A life where she can experience all the things normal girls experiences; such as a loving family and friends, an earnest career, and eventually marriage.

However, she will never be able to gravitate towards that dream. For she had chosen the dangerous lifestyle - one that she hates but is unable to break free from. Her job consists of lying and cheating in order to succeed. One where she must kill or get killed.

Being a kunoichi is nothing from fun, but she has no choice but to obey her master's orders.

Hina was an orphan so she had never experienced love and warmth. The orphanage she grew up in was tragically massacred one night when she was ten years old. After witnessing each one of her friends dying one by one, she refused to give up and ran away as fast as she could.

After running for many days and nights without food, she accidentally stumbled upon the perpetrators at a remote village. She was caught and forced to be their slave. The young girl was tortured each day from starvation and abuse.

She cried and cried, begging for them to let her go, but it was futile.

That depressed little girl no longer wished to exist in this cruel world, so she attempted to kill herself. But before ending her life, she needed to avenge her dead friends.

One late night, she executed a massacre successfully injuring and killing a handful of her capturers. Unfortunately, the frail and malnourished girl's strength was not enough. They captured her and was more eager than ever to kill her without mercy.

However, fate decided that it wasn't time for that sad, little girl to perish just yet. A man stumbled upon her and was immediately amused by the brave little girl. With his help, he easily killed all her enemies right before her eyes.

The stranger offered her food and shelter. A place to call home. All he asked in return was to train her in combat and have her repay his kindness in the future.

"I can see that you hold sadness and hatred within you," he had said to her. "Come with me, young child, and I will make you strong enough to want to strive for tomorrow."

Those words motivated Hina to seek a new life. She instantly trusted the savior who was twenty years older and had followed him ever since.

He taught her well and treated her fairly for the last ten years. She was eternally grateful for Lord Doflamingo's generosity.

Unfortunately, she failed to realize that this wasn't the life she longed for.

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or its characters or any of the images used! I'm just a fan that's inspired by the great works of its creator, Oda. This is just a fanfiction and does not have any affiliation to the actual anime/manga. Also, I don't personally know much about Japanese culture or Geisha's in general. I basically just researched these information through Google.

Warning! This story contains mature themes that includes coarse language, sexual content, and violence.

• • •

Main characters

Hina, 20, a kunoichi(played by Komurasaki/Hiyori)**yeahhh, I know that she's actually an oiran in the anime and in that picture, but oh wells #sorrynotsorry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hina, 20, a kunoichi
(played by Komurasaki/Hiyori)
**yeahhh, I know that she's actually an oiran in the anime and in that picture, but oh wells #sorrynotsorry

Hina, 20, a kunoichi(played by Komurasaki/Hiyori)**yeahhh, I know that she's actually an oiran in the anime and in that picture, but oh wells #sorrynotsorry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lord Doflamingo, 40, a daimyo
(played by Donquixote Doflamingo)

Lord Doflamingo, 40, a daimyo(played by Donquixote Doflamingo)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lord Katakuri, 48, a daimyo
(played by Charlotte Katakuri)

Lord Katakuri, 48, a daimyo(played by Charlotte Katakuri)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

O-Hana, 30, Lord Katakuri's wife
(played by Boa Hancock)

• • •

Happy reading!
Feel free to add this to your library, vote, and/or comment.

xoxo,
dearestMOON 💋

One Piece | The Geisha Assassin ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें