TGA • 2

The kunoichi bowed down inside her master's private room reporting the status of her recent mission.

"What! You were unable to retrieve the gold?!" a man shouted with frustration.

His silhouette was shown behind an exotic shoji (tri-folding room divider) screen dividing the two of them from facing each other. She was glad that the room divider was there. For one, she was too afraid to face him eye to eye about her insufficiency in completing the mission. But most importantly, she didn't want to witness the indecent activity happening behind the divider.

Her master was currently accompanied by a woman behind the translucent screen. They were both partaking in an obscene activity together, unashamed of being noticed by the young lady.

The kunoichi could see the woman in the silhouette being roughly penetrated from behind by her master. The woman screamed in pain and pleasure simultaneously. Their skin slapped loudly against each other from his vigorous penetration. It was evident that the woman enjoyed the rough stimulation by loudly moaning and crying out her master's name.

The kunoichi didn't want to see any more than what she already have so she looked down and tried to tune out the lustful moaning and panting from the other side of the room.

After what seemed like forever, the two finally finished their lustful activity when he reached his climax. The woman dropped and laid on the futon bedding while the sweaty master approached his kunoichi.

Lord Doflamingo squats down and lifts his underling's chin up.

As the young woman's head lifts, her eyes widen. His massive genitals dangled in front of her face. Unable to return his gaze, she quickly darted her eyes away to avoid his intense stare.

"Fuffuffuffu, like what you see?" he teased.

She shot a look at him with glowing cheeks. "M-My lord!"

Doflamingo sported his playful grin. Underneath his curved sunglasses, she could tell that his eyes were sparked with enthusiasm.

"I'm kidding." He stood up and turned back around, showcasing his large height and perfectly sculpted body. "I'm disappointed, Hina."

The kunoichi quickly bowed down again. "I'm very sorry! Please forgive me!"

"You better not disappoint me again next time, understood?"

"Of course, master!"

Doflamingo went back to the other side of the room and dismissed his disciple. He was ready to start another round with the exhausted woman lying on the futon.

The kunoichi got up from the floor and desperately head towards the exit when she heard the woman giggling to the daimyo's erotic smooches. She quickly shuts the door behind her and walked away.

The young woman walked along the veranda before crossing the courtyard to get to the other side of a smaller wooden building. Once inside, she closed the doors and stripped off the silk kimono and the inner layers. She washed her naked body with extra soap and rinsed herself completely before dipping into the large tub.

"Ahh~"

Hina appreciated the warm water soaking up her body. It was exactly what she needed to lighten up her rough night. She wets a small towel and leaned her head back against the tub before placing the warm cloth on her forehead. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly, tuning out the rest of the world as she calmly meditates to find her inner peace.

While meditating, the sight of her master's large manhood suddenly popped inside her imagination.

She quickly sat up and rinsed her face. Sigh... She suddenly recalled her first sexual experience. As much as she wanted to save herself for marriage or at least with the man she loved, it was an inevitable fact that she would have to lose her virginity to her master. In order to prepare her for the possibilities of servicing her targets for future missions, Lord Doflamingo needed to deflower his kunoichi.