Classes

There are over 30 main classes that a certain race can achieve. These classes were generally categorized into ten but only eight of them reveals their given category title. Namely: 

Knight

Knight-type classes are generally the tanks in any party (group). They can sustain high amounts of damage and keep the enemy's attention while characters of other classes deal damage and heal the knight. All 

Warrior

Warrior-type classes are the juggernauts of fighting. They are not tanks and they may not deal as much damage as some mages or rogues, but warriors can rush into the fray of combat, causing confusion and disarray among enemies, while dealing decent damage with a variety of weapons.

Rouge

Rogue-type classes are masters of shadows and daggers. They move stealthily among their opponents and strike them quickly, exploiting their weak spots.

Archer

Archer-type classes are fierce, ranged damage dealers. Although Archers can survive alone very well, later in their careers they also become invaluable to parties.

Wizard

Wizard-type classes are magical damage-dealers. The nature of their magic lies in their racial past, but all wizards excel at mastering the elements and can create devastation at their will. They wear robes and carry magic weapons and accessories.

Summoner

Summoner-type classes employ the use of pets and servitors to fight in battle while the summoner usually stands back and manages their companion with commands. They are excellent for soloing but many also have spells that are beneficial to parties. They wear robes and carry magic weapons and accessories.

Enchanter

Enchanter-type classes support themselves and fellow party members with valuable buffs, and offer a variety of other functions as well, including light healing, damaging, and crowd-control. Whatever their race, Enchanters are a welcome member of any party.

Healer

Healer-type classes are essential to any party, raid, or siege. Healers help keep themselves and party members alive by using beneficial magic and healing spells. They wear robes and carry magic weapons and accessories.

When these classes joined forces, they create the so called most powerful clan that can fight tremendously with any group or alliances and grab more chances of destroying or even invading their weak villages.