𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙄𝙨 𝙔𝙤𝙪

Christmas Decorating

Many Christmas lovers adore decorating their living spaces with as much Christmas decor as they can fit within their homes. Some people only decorate the room where the tree is or perhaps will go all out and have Christmas decor screaming at them from every single room in the house.

Kirishima had his house all decorated for the holidays, and he went all out with it like he did every year.

When Katsuki dropped off Izuku and Kirishima, he got a look at the redhead's house. Just the outside of it. He wanted to go home as soon as possible.

"Sorry we couldn't find your mug, Bakubro... We'll make it up to you!" Kirishima smiled.

"That's alright. I have other mugs so it's not that big of a deal." Katsuki responded with not too much emotion put into his words.

"Say... You wanna join us next week!? We're gonna go check out more Christmas stores and then head back to my place for some dinner and stuff. You know, like a hangout!"

Katsuki had thought for a moment. Was that really something he wanted to do? Christmas shopping sounded awful, hanging out with others wasn't really his thing, and he hadn't eaten dinner with other people in what seemed like forever.

He was prepared to say "no", which Kirishima was prepared to hear too. But when Katsuki looked over at Kirishima to answer him, he couldn't help but glance his attention over to Izuku behind him. It was only a few seconds before Katsuki answered...

"Sure. I'll go."

"Wait, really!?"

Kirishima was shocked. As much as he wanted Katsuki to say "yes", he didn't think he really would! Katsuki had to look away from Izuku to concentrate again, figuring out a way to explain why.

"Yeah, I guess. I have nothing better to do." He said with a bit more attitude.

"Great! See you next week!"

A week had passed. And the week Katsuki had was a different one.

Every morning, he would head down to the coffee shop Shoto worked at, which meant he would run into Kirishima and Izuku at some point, which was always a pleasant surprise.

Then, when he had to work for a day at the mall, Kirishima and Izuku had shopped in the store. Katsuki kept getting distracted by talking to Izuku that he was constantly getting yelled at by his boss for not helping other customers.

Even though it had only been one week, Katsuki felt... Different.

Katsuki was currently at home, cleaning and decorating his living room. Shockingly, Katsuki did have Christmas decorations. His mother had given them to him when he had moved out of the house. She gave him a Christmas tree, fake of course, ornaments, stockings, lights, and a few other things.

He decided to put them up just for the hell of it. He didn't go full-blown with them or anything. Just decorated the living room a bit for the holidays.

Green and red lights hung around the walls, a stocking by his fireplace, a green Christmas decorated with red ornaments, tinsel, and white lights all wrapped around.

He had his fireplace heating up his room, a regular mug full of hot cocoa set on his coffee table along with the book he bought a week ago, and broom in his hands as he swept the floors that crept between the wall and carpet.

He had a radio going on as he cleaned, with music that he actually enjoyed hearing. Nothing Christmas related... At least for now...

As he continued to sweep, the song on the radio had ended, causing a pause before the next song played.