Goodnight Homie RE: A Goodnight Homie Thanksgiving

"Welcome to the pad, homies. Step right in." Kakyoin gestures to the Bucci Gang, motioning for them to come into the Kujo residence.

"Grazie." Bruno steps inside, and the rest of his gang follows. While neither Jotaro nor Kakyoin know any of these guys very well (even though they were at their wedding), they're neighbors (long story), so the couple decided to just invite them and be done with it. There's Bruno, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, Abbacchio, Trish, and of course, Giorno.

"Wow, whatever you're cooking in here is gonna slap!" Mista says, taking a big wiff of he air. While Kakyoin and Jotaro's cooking skills are subpar at best, Holly's are fantastic, and she has taken up the responsibility of making the thanksgiving dinner for the many guests the Kujo residence will be seeing.

"Who else is gonna come?" Narancia asks, looking around.

"Jean-P, Avdol, Joseph, Josuke, Okuyasu, Kōichi... I didn't invite DIO but he'll probably show up anyways... Jolyne... and also this other guy who says he's a JoJo too, IDK him but his name is also Josuke... he said we should call him 'Gappy', IDK..."

"Gappy? He's my number one homeboy, excluding all of my gang, of course!" Mista chuckles.

"Wait, you... like, isn't Gappy from that other universe? How did you become friends so fast?" Fugo looks confused.

"I mean, I saw him once and we just hit it off real quick." Mista explains.

"Well, okay... he's finna be here too, so yeah—"

Another person rings the doorbell. It's the Duwang gang themselves, Josuke, Okuyasu, and Kōichi.

"Hey, come on in, my boys! Come into the bungalow!" Jotaro says, practically dragging the 3 kids into his humble abode.

"Woah, chill man..." Okuyasu grumbles, but allows himself to be pulled inside.

"Ah, it is an absolute pleasure to be here, Mr. Kujo!" Josuke speaks politely, an airy and wholly pleasant tone to his voice. He loves the Thanksgiving holiday, and does not appreciate its erasure in modern culture.

"Okay, whatever." Jotaro realizes his mistake of inviting Josuke at this moment.

"Oh, the guests are here!" Holly comes in, holding a pot of cranberry sauce, which she's stirring. "Everybody get seated, please!"

"Okay, also, thanks for inviting us, Ms. Kujo." Bruno says, just as politely as Josuke.

"Oh, it's my pleasure!"

And with that, everybody goes to sit down. Not surprisingly, DIO is already sitting at the table when everybody walks in.

"I bet you're wondering how and why, I, DIO—"

"I'm not." Jotaro sits down as far away from DIO as possible, treating him like he's the pile of dead, festering beetles that Jobin throws out every so often because he kills them so much.

"Homeboy husband, be nice." Kakyoin scolds, sitting down next to his spouse.

"No." Jotaro crosses his arms and pouts, glaring at DIO like a three year old throwing a tantrum.

"JoJo..."

"Ugh, whatever, Yare Yare Daze..."

Suddenly, the doorbell rings once again. It's Joseph, Avdol, and Polnareff, and right behind them, Jolyne.