Jealousy?

A/N: BEFORE YOU READ THIS LET ME EXPLAIN: Okay, I'm contemplating on taking this story further, OR Leaving you with this one-parter (not including this on) IF! You guys like it, then maybe, I will put this is on the burner?

Walking throughout the hallways of Q.I Fray was loaded with files upon files upon files. He had files from many clientels and other industries trying to get Syre to even glace at their business ideas.
It had been a couple months since Syre and Fray started their D/S relationship, and since then Fray had to move house, and they discussed the rules and safe words and such within the time.

As of now, Fray is completely confortable and so far he hasn't gotten any punishme- "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry mate, you alright?" A voice says. Fray quickly started trying to gather the folders, he's going to have to refile and re staple alot of them.

It wasn't until the the voice spoke again, Fray noticed how close he was to another person "Oi, mate, here ya go, you okay? You mute?" Fray looked up and smiled softly "No I'm not mute, I'm Fray, you new here?" He ask standing up and brushing himself off.

"Ah, nah, I'm the Mailroom guy- Drew, you've probably never noticed cause you're up there with Mr. Quinn- is he as mean as they say in the tabloids?" Drew asks. Fray laughs a little, "no, he's actually nice-well to me he is, um I should really get going- busy as ever ya know?"

"Oh yeah, uh, see ya around mate, yeah?" Drew says before giving Fray's shoulder a nice squeeze. Fray stood there frozen. Oh fuck, he broke a rule.. He's not suppost to let people touch him. He was doing so good.

The P.A system went off "Fray Jenkins, your presence is needed in Mr. Quinn's office, NOW!" Mr. Quinn's voice rang through the whole building. Fray gulped before slowly walking towards the elevators.

"M-master? Y-you wanted to see me?" Fray mumbles as he drops to his knees. For the silence, he could tell his master wasn't happy. Silence is never a good sign.

He heard the sqeakyness of his master's Italian leather shoes smoothly gliding across the marble floors, a vagely large hand found its way ontop of Frays quiff. "Pet, do you know why you're up here?" Syre asks. Fray slowly shakes his head "yes, master"
Syre hums "What was one of the rules we talked about, repeat loudly."

"I shouldnt let people touch me except you or my mom, sir" Fray states. "And what did you let happen?" "I let Drew touch my shoulder, sir."
"Exactly, this is your first warning, pet, next time, I wont be so nice."

That was a couple weeks ago. This time was worse. Drew and Fray did grow a friendship. Fray learned that Drew likes to hug. Fray has seen on many occasions he liked to hug everybody.
They were in a meeting. Q.I was launching a new line of clothing for winter. It was going to be a limited edition consisting of 4 Mens coats and 3 women coats with a choice of black or drown accessories. The sketches and messurements had to be sent in today.

"And the reason it being limited edition, well the materials are rare, we can only supply a couple thousand. So finalize the measurements and sketches and send them to Drew, dismissed" Syre says professionally, glancing at Fray sending a wink before walking over to the head of Marketing.
"Soo, you up for drinks later?" Drew asks. Its a reoccurring thing, Drew asks to either go get drinks or to eat, Fray says 'no' and says paperworks a must. "I can't, paperwork, ya know that sorta thing."

Drew groans "Ugh, fine but you will get drinks with me one day!" He says rubbing Fray's shoulders, squeezing them a little in the process before walking away.

Fray's eyes widened. Oh fuck. He looked over towards Syre, who was leaning in the doorway with a unreadable expression.
Syre beckoned Fray over with a swift hand movement. Fray made his way over slowly.
Syre wasn't going to make a scene, not here, not now.