“No one could ever do that, the whole mansion is equiped with a high tech security”

“Wow, cool”

He parked his car on the under ground garage, or I should rather say a parking lot filled with luxurious cars.

We went put of the car , I followed him as we took a hallway. The hallway's walls are nicely painted with white. The floor is black and it is shiny that when I look at it I could see the reflections of the circular lights of the ceiling.

I can't see where we are really going, its a dead end. I still continue following him. He stopped in front of the wall and touched it.

After a second, the wall opened  He turned on my direction

“We're here, come in”

I stepped in, All I could see is the darkness I don't know where is he. I heard a flickering sound before whole place light up.

The place is wide, a perfect place for training. I could see some mannequins with targets drawn on their foreheads, there are also some extremely damaged mannequins and fragments of it on the floor.

“Sorry, about the mess I forgot to clean it.”

“No, It's okay”

“So this is where I train and practice my ability”

“I know, you are the president of the Talons so that means you are so strong. Can I just ask what ability do you have?”

He smiled at me, he removed the leather jacked that his wearing . For his top he is only wearing a white  v-neck shirt.

I can see his great body build, his broad shoulders and the muscles on his arms.

“I really don't use my ability that much but I think I’ll  show it to you”

He pointed a finger on one of the mannequins and suddenly a flash of light  came from his finger, the mannequin fell on the floor broken

He walked near it and see what he have done

“What? I missed it. It's really hard to hit that bull’s eye if I am using my ability. It is a lot easier if I will be using a gun instead”

“Laser beam? Wow that was great.”

“How, about Van Ashtron is he on his way here?”

“Wait I will just check my phone”

I took my phone from my back pack .

“He’s in front of the main gate”

“Ah, I will just fetch him just stay here”

I just nod my head  and have a seat in the brown leather couch. Seating here really felt comfortable.

I saw the box if my new suite. I stand up and walked towards it.

I opened it slowly. This is really good

I wear it , when I am done, the elevator opened. Zymophore Kriegspiel  is with Van Ashtron.

“Hey Rogue Argonne, That one looks good on you”

“Thanks for the compliment Van, You need to help me on this”

“Sure, so let's start now”

He put his laptop over the steel table, and started my training.

ZK and Van teamed up to teach me more about this suite”

This training night, it may be tiring but this will be worth it.

“Guys I’ll just grab some foods for us”

Zymophore Kriegspiel used the elevator.

“Van how did you get involved in this?”

“I am so worried about you so I went to ZK, I know he can help us”

FLASHBACK (VAN ASHTRON'S POV)

It's been hours, knowing Rogue Argonne she never passed out  for a long span of time  I am really worried about her.

What can I do?

I just walked around the four concrete corners of my room think on ways on how could I help her.

She is a true friend of mine I promise yo my self that no one could ever put a hand on her. I am  her friend and I should now tye one to protect her but I did nothing.

I let my body fall on the bed and pulled my own hair. I know she's a fighter but what if something might happen?

I grab my phone and dialled Thunder Kade’s number.

“Hello Kadey How is she? Is she alright?”

“How dare you call me Kadey? Rogue Argonne is the only person that I allowed to call me Kadey!”

“Bro, I have no time for jokes”

“She's alright, all her bruises are treated but she is still unconscious”

“She'll be fine?”

“Yup, all she needs is a lot of rest”

He turned off the call

Tears of joy are now starting to fall from my eyes. I wiped it using the sleeves of the white jacket that I am wearing.

I won't let  this happen again I should do something.

Out of desperation I dialed Zymophore Kriegspiel Vilches number.

“Ahm, Hello this is Van Ashtron is she alright?”

“Rogue Argonne?”

“Yes, is she fine now?”

“Yup, she is fine why did you call me?”

“I know you were the only one that can help me”

“Help you on what?”

“Helping me on keeping her safe, I can't see her in pain again”

“If it is about her safety then tell me what you are planning to do”

“Let us create something that will protect her”

“A new suite? ”

“Yes”

“Okay, I'll be doing the sketch design, what can you do then Van?”

“I can equiped it with technology”

“Good to hear”

END OF FLASHBACK

When Van Ashtron is done telling me how he got involved in this Zymophore Kriegspiel went back with a box of pizza on his hand.

“Woah”

“Of course I need to give you a treat, tommorow night will be a big day”

“I will crash that Andorra”

We ate pizza, silence over fills the whole room. My thoughts break that silence.

“Van, hows Nanay Meldy?”

“She's fine now, to be honest she is worried when she knew what happened you”

I was so shocked by what Van Ashtron have told me

“She knew  that I?”

“Don’t worry Zymophore Kriegspiel told me that no one should knew what really happened  to you, all I said is you are involved in a minor vehicular accident. That's all”

ZK tapped my shoulder.

“Hey it's getting too late, you need yo have enough rest”

I nod my head, I think now I can sleep and fight well knowing that Nanay Meldy is still concerned for me after what I have done to Mathilda.

END OF CHAPTER