Konoha at last!

Hey everyone, so i've been thinking lately (Shocker I know) and I wanted to ask if you guys and girls if you want me to make a new story, but this time one where instead of being sent to a know world, my oc wil be sent to a world of my own creation where the gamer system will mostly only really focus on skills as stats will level depending on what "class" he chose .So tell me if thats what you want.

And don't worry, this story will not die until I either finish it, or I am somehow forced to delete it or stop.

Anyway, I'll post a chapter that displays ALL of Yami's stats every so often, so that you will still be able to keep track of everything along with me.

Last but not least, sit back and enjoy the show!

DISCLAIMER!

Kisame: Grim does not own NARUTO or Tokyo Ghoul, and if he did naruto would get a huge boost and Kaneki would have kicked Rizes ass.

We now find our hero threading through a forest with trees as thick as a small house, becoming more and more irate as time goes by, before quickly calming himself down.

Yami sighs to himself."I know that it can't be much further, but still, it's aready been almost two days, and the only thing that i've had to eat and drink was a dead deer (Which tasted DISGUSTING due to the ghoul traits) and some water from a nearby lake (Also disgusting).

Just as he was about to give up, he saw something akin to a gaint wall, as well as a *PING* noise.

*NOTIFICATION*

You have found the hidden village Konohagure! As you may know, this village was founded by Hasirama Senju, the first and only (Naturally born) user of the wood style! (Please note that there are some important locations that yield speciale rewards when found).

Yami just stared at the invisible screen before yelling out."FINALY!"As in his head a chibi Yami started doing a happy dance."Wait, what was that about speciale locations?"He asked confused.

These are locations that play/played a big role in the original NARUTO universe, so visiting one will allow host to choose between one of three to five items that can vary in rarity.

He stands still and thinks for a moment."hmm, this is interesting, and if i'm not mistaken, one of such locations is probably Ichiraku's Ramen shop, since thats the only place that Naruto, the main character, eats."

*Ping*

For making a correct assumotion, you have gained +1 WIS.

"Sweet! Seems like I can still increase my stats without needing to level up!" Yami thought excitedly."Now, back to Konoha, which is right infront of me!"He thinks.

As this was going on inside his head, he finally reached the front gate of the legendary hidden village, Konohagure.

Just as he was about to walk in, Yami heard a yell coming from his left.

"Halt! What is your business here in Kono...."Was what the guard was about to say until he saw that he was talking to a kid with no parents or guardians around.

The guard looks around confused."Where are your parens, young one?" He asked, still trying to find Yami's "Parents/Guardians".

Yami sees that he is in a tight spot right now and thinks to himself."Shit!What am I supposed to do!?Wait, clam down Yami, your the gamers for sake, so thinks like one!"He calm himself down and then gets an Idea."Aha, got it!"

Yami quickly puts on a fake look of sorrow and replies to the guard in an also fake stuttering sad child voice.

"S-sorry s-sir, its j-just I l-lost my p-parents along th-the road and I never found them!"He yells out the last part along with some fake tears."Man, they should give me an actors award for this." He thinks to himself while mentally smirking.

*Skill created*

Name: Acting

Lv:1 Exp 76/100

Description: Your skill in alluring prey into believing you. Can also be stacked with skill (Lying) as well as (Deceit).

Cost: None
Chance for people to fall for you acting: 5% (25% if acting is done extremely well).

The guard thinks for a bit before sighing and saying"Look kid, I know that it must be hard for you, trust me I understand, but I can't just let you in without at least some form of reconition."

Yami the says"But sir, please, I have no where else to go, and maybe I can even become a ninja if you let me join!'

Once again the guard thinks for a bit before saying,"Fine, but first I need to take you to the Hokage for his premtion, its his village after all."He finishes with a "Sorry kid" at the end.

Yami then repliese in a voice that leaks a bit of excitement."Thank you sir, I promiss that I won't bother you again."He then gives an evil mental smirk and thinks "well, atleast not until I get hungry,hehehe."And then begins walking with the guard towards the Hokage's office.