Konoha here I come.

Hey everyone,I just wanted to say thanks for all the support you all have gjven me.Another thing is that today is my birthday,Yay!so here is a small chapter to start it off.

"Ahhhhhh!"Came the scream of our hero,as he was now falling through the air."Why did that little s*** have to drop me from the sky!?"He said,somehow still falling."Wait,I think I see ground!"And he was correct,he was also going to crash onto said ground.

*Crash*"owww"Was his only reply.

"Sigh,why did he/she/it have to do this to me,I mean,they could have atleast warned me."
Yami said,nursing the now sore bump on his head.

^Because it wouldn't be fun that way^ A voice said in his head,with a hint of amusement in its tone.

Yami looked around and saw no one.He then spoke loudly"Who are you and what do you want?"

^Now now,is that a way to treat the one who brought you to this world?^The voice chuckled in amusement.

It was then that Yami realized that the strange voice was probably the deity that the system talked about while he was still in the Void/Limbo."So."Yami began."Your the one who transported me here huh,didn't think I was going to meet you this early on"He said with a bit of suprise in his voice.

^That I am indeed,and you are my champion,the one who will carry out my will.^

After some thought,Yami spoke."I guese I am,huh?"

^Anyway,I just came to meet you and give you this^He said,handing Yami a Phone.

"My Phone!"He exclaimed out in shock,unable to come to turms about what he was seeing.

^Yep,and I upgraded it so that it now has infinite life and also is connected a the universal internet at all times,and finally,you can also access the multiverse shop,where you can buy and sell items from any universe or dimention.^

"THIS IS AWESOME"Yami shouted,happy with his phone's new upgrade.

^I thought so,anyway,its time for me to go,and you should probably get going,its still a while before you get to any village.Oh and one last thing,there may be some changes to the world,seeing as its a bit of an alternate reality.^

I paused a bit at that one."Alternate reality?Really?"

^Thats all for now, see ya later^*Vanishes in a explotion of purple flames.*

*chuckles*."Welp konoha, I hope your ready, cuz things are about to get crazy!" He then starts walking towards the direction of Konoha, all the while thinking about all the choas he can cause there.