Chapter 25 : Hi ! We're One Direction!

Start from the beginning

The van came to a stop, and each of the lads unbuckled their seat belts, and came to my side. "No worries Haz, you did what you did." Louis cooed while patting my head almost like I'm a delicate flower. "None can blame a person for wanting freedom." Niall said as he wrapped an arm around my back as Zayn did. "You did what you did, and got what you wanted." Liam said comfortingly as he gave me a squeeze. "And without your escape, we wouldn't have met, and we wouldn't have known about a Curly headed twat who tries to make lame jokes." Zayn added lastly making me peep from my own hands. "But they.. they were good jokes.. Louis said so.." I pouted while looking at the lad.

He gave me a comforting smile and said "But you're absolutely adorable when you try Haz!" he stated bluntly, and heat showing off in his skin. "I-I mean.. it's .. um... curable..." he looked from left to right. I snorted at his own made up word, and wiped my tears away. "Oh you know it!" I said cheekily, and gained a snort from each boy. "Let's just go inside, yeah?" Louis stated trying to change the subject.

The boys noticed the same thing also, but did not say a word. Probably trying to spare his feelings or something. One by one, the boys squeezed out through both doors and stretched feeling the sun's warmth. "It's a good day hmm?" Louis said silently beside me as he came out last. I nodded with a smile. "It sure is." I replied as I looked around. "Uh guys..?" they looked at me instantly. "Yeah?" Liam asked clearly unaware of the situation like the others. "Where's Niall?" 

They widened their eyes and looked around in the most ridiculous places anyone could ever think of. Zayn beside the trash can, Liam behind the tree, while Louis peeped from under the van. "Niall!" they called out. I rolled my eyes, and simply went inside the ice cream parlor. "No, no, no.." his thick Irish accent boomed. I followed where that voice originated from, and saw the fake blonde popping out in the open. "I said I wanted all flavours.. How can it not fit in one bowl!" he protested while the cashier gave up and just handed the boy every flavour they had.

He said a thank you with a huge bowl in hand (it's as big as the bucket) and came to a stop in front of me. "Oh Harry, where are the lads?" he asked while scooping out a random flavour from his bucket-bowl. "Outside.. you came in before we did." Zayn said from behind me, then was followed in by Louis and Liam who looked like they were in their own world talking about a particular subject. When their eyes landed on the Irish lad, they came to his side, and punched his arm.

Niall pouted but did not let go of the bowl. A whimper escaped from his lips, and they were suddenly apologizing for punching so hard. Idiots. I thought. "Agreed." Zayn said in agreement while ordering himself some cookies and cream coated with chocolate syrup and rainbow sprinkles. How.. nice? Now that I think about it I haven't ordered yet, so I ordered chocolate chip mint.. my favourite! After paying, I went in and sat beside Niall who was almost finished his bowl... but came to a stop considering his massive brain freeze.

"Brain freeze?" Lou asked as he sat beside me having a banana split in his hand coated with hot fudge. I nodded not taking my eyes off Niall who in an instant started eating again. Zayn and Liam came back minutes later with another flavour of ice cream cones in their hands. "These are delicious!"  Liam exasperated while licking off tiny portions of the scoop. "Damn straight!" Niall said bluntly before he went back for seconds.

"So, do you guys have any ideas for a band name?" Lou asked as soon as Niall came back with his bucket-load. "Band name?" I cocked an eyebrow at him and he nodded. "You heard me." "How about Niall and the potatoes?" Niall shot of at random. We groaned and shook our heads a 'no'. "What about Zayn and the gang?" Zayn offered with a smirk on his face. Completely impressed by his choice. I rolled my eyes and an idea popped into mind. "Hey guys I know one!" my hand waved furiously in the air.

"Shoot." Louis said acknowledging my presence. "How about One Direction?" they looked at me dumbfoundedly. "One?" Niall said "Direction?" Liam continued, and I nodded. "I mean, I know it's stupid, but we are sorta going in One Direction.. so why not call it that?" I smiled proudly at them. They each eyed each other and in an instant was messing up my hair. "We're One Direction!" they each said in unison. When all jokes subsided, I eyed Louis who was looking at me. "Anyways, why did you suddenly ask for a band name?" i asked curiously.

He stiffened and confessed. "Well, Simon called earlier.. and said.. that um.. we're having our debut press conference tomorrow..." I widened my eyes and so did the rest of the boys. "PRESS CONFERENCE!!?!?!?"

 _______________________________________________________

Author's Note:

So yeah, I figured I've held it back for too long, and felt that it should've came sooner or later.. so.. Again I repeat... you have till the 31st of October to get chapter 24 to 10 votes if not more and 4 to 5 comments. So far it has 6 votes and 3 comments, which is good. The sooner I get to the goal, the longer I'll 'try' to make the chapter be. Good luck Directioners~

~Cam xoxoxo