Chapter 53 : Free falling - End

Before-note: You guys might definitely want to read the after-note cause it gives information about everything, and how I plan to do things. Thank you, and enjoy the chapter :)!!

---

My nonexistent heart froze, and shattered within a second. How could he do this to me again?! Back then, I couldn't even handle it when he said my name and an 'I love you' in the same sentence, and let alone mean it. Who the hell was he to make me crazy just like this? I can't even remember what it was like to not have Harry in my life the moment he entered it and that scares me the most. Even the boys would agree that I wasn't always like this, that I felt distant most of the time, so why?!?! Why the hell did he forcibly get me attached, only to loose him time and time again?! It just doesn't make sense!!

I brushed away his stray curls on his forehead, before looking to Zayn.

"Gun." I ordered. "What?" he choked. "Am I speaking in a foreign language?! I said gimme the damn 'gun' or do you still choose to play that game with me Malik?! Just gimme the fucking gun! NOW!" I knew how much it pained him to comply, but he nodded, burying himself onto Niall, slightly shaking, and chucking the pistol from the back of his jeans to me.

I chuckled to myself, as I held up the loaded gun to my temple, heaving a rather deep sigh. In all honesty, I may have left out a bit of an information about being the creature that I am. Sure, I can heal at a rapid pace, but there was a catch. Just like zombies, I had the same vital points, well, there was more to it. There was 2 ways to kill me. Believe it or not, my organs function the same way, yet 'different' to humans. Like zombies, receiving a massive blow to the head (like this one) is one way. No brain, no internal conductor, easy enough. The same way also applies to my heart, one direct contact, and I'm dead in an instant. Not like I cared anyways.

"M'sorry Haz." I whispered within his ears, before snapping my eyes shut, and focus on my breathing. 1.. 2.. 3-- BANG!! I crinkled my nose awaiting for the impact, but all I felt was the gun falling down to the far corner to my right. My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I stared at where the shot originated from. "Fucking. Idiot." Liam hissed as he narrowed his gaze at me. I was taken back by his vile language, and pistol at hand. "Weren't you the one who told me not to die at such a humiliating manner, huh?!" I stayed silent as he continued. "Well, guess what the fuck you're doing right now? Not following your own damn rules is what you're doing!" "But Li, I--" "No. We all know that you won't EVER heal from that blow, and you fucking know it!" he spat angrily.

I kept my eyes on Harry's blood-covered suit, and fiddled with the loose buttons. "You.. you changed our lives Lou." he whispered with the disgust far distant from his tone. "You helped us, and you're leaving us? That's.. That's bullshit Louis." I looked up at him in surprise. "But I didn't--" "No, he's right Louis. We practically owe you our lives." Niall says. "And if you're not there, and I guess we all go down together." Zayn smirked, throwing his arm around Niall's shoulders.

"But I didn't--" "Louis, just shut the fuck up and listen." Niall beamed. "We know you've never really referred to us as buddies, but that's what we see you as the moment we stepped into your doors." Liam loaded 3 more bullets into his barrel "And, it'd be pretty boring without the both of you, so might as well, right?" the brunette inquired. "So you better get used to us, cause we're practically stuck to you believe it or not, therefore, if you die, then I guess we'll join both of you." Zayn added proudly.

I scanned all three of them, and they each had that determined look in their eyes, that they were willing to do it without hesitation. "Look, boys. It's my fault, I couldn't protect him like I promised, and--" "and we all follow after." they added in complete unison. I rolled my eyes at how annoying yet sweet they were being. I lifted my hand to pick up the pistol, and pressed the gun to my temple once more, and snapped my eyes closed. With Harry's warmth almost nonexistent, and my finger hovering above the trigger I let myself drift to the memories we had, and the last thing he ever said.