Chapter 7 : Competition&Darkness?

*{Harry POV}*

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO NIALL AND THAT'S FINAL!" Louis bellowed from behind me. Niall pouted sinking down on his knees in defeat. Louis then fed him a chunk of what I think was brownies, and Niall was already up on his feet. "Mmm Lou, this is delicious!" he exclaimed while begging the boy for another piece. "I never knew you cooked?" Zayn cooed while standing beside Niall.

Louis looked at me for a second, then blushed. Confusion struck me, and the boys weren't any help at all by looking at me knowingly. "What?" I asked them. They all looked away whispering stuff to themselves too low for me to hear. "What?" I repeated feeling a little irritated already. The boys shrugged, and laughed to themselves. Man I am not liking this day.. at all.

"No seriously.. what?" I asked again as I came over beside them. "Well.. Liam here came up with a good idea of a little.. 'friendly' competition." Louis hung his hands on the boy's shoulders. Liam looked confused for a second but nodded. "And what idea was it Louis?" I quirked an eyebrow at the lad. 

Louis smiled innocently, but suddenly turned to a menacing smirk. "Up for a challenge Curly?" he asked suddenly. I shrugged wanting him to continue. "Well, I was thinking.. since it is a boring.. hot day today... how about a little race?" I looked at him quizzically and snorted. "So you want to race? Wow Lou, you're maturity is lower than your age." he clutched on his chest faking being hurt. "Ouch.. That hurts.." he mumbled while the lads laughed in the process.

Each of the boys gave me a high-five afterwards thanking me for hurting Louis' ego. "I'm glad to do it." I smiled at the boy earning a deadly glare from him. "But no seriously Harry, we're doing a go-kart race.. you up for it?" "Go-kart huh?" I prodded for a second, and instantly nodded. "Another chance to hurt your ego, I'm up for it." I chuckled, and so did the rest of the boys. 

"Sorry Curly, but were goin in teams.. and looky, looky, I got your name out of the box." he stuck his toungue out, flaunting the paper with my name on it, while I pouted. It's been a week since Louis took me in, and I seriously felt overjoyed by their company. I never truly had these times when I was living under my mom's constant protection of me being hurt.. it felt nice to see how people were.. and how they really think.. it fascinates me in more ways than one.

The ride went to the building took about 10 minutes? The driver said it was longer considering there was traffic, but it felt short considering we had such a long conversation in celebrity crushes.. favourite fruit.. etc.. we had too much fun to even pay attention to what was happening around us.. almost like we were in our own world. Sounds cliche but it's true.

"So... are you guys ready?" Zayn smirked at all of us. I can't say I didn't shiver by that.. Zayn's smirks can be pretty scary at times. "Mhhmm.." Niall nods ignoring the scary Zayn. "Well then.." he got up without changing his facial expression (when did we huddle anyway?) "Let's get started." Liam said as he fist pumped in the air along with the other boys, completely wiping away the serious mood, and get out competitive faces on.

*[Louis POV]*

Woo! I'm so stoked. I never really expected  to draw out Harry's name, but I'm glad I did... And not once did he protest about it. I guess were like close pals right now.. like.. The Teletubbies that I watched when I was a kid.. "Tommo, your taking so long!" Liam complained while looking at my attire.

I rolled my eyes in response, while I got the jump suit on. "So when are we going to tell Niall that he doesn't have a partner?" I asked him curiously as we got out through the doors. Liam shrugged feeling a bit mischievous. "He'll figure it out by himself." he snorted while putting his helmet on. "Hey Li? I think you probably'll need glasses." he looked at me with a confused look on his eyes.

"Cause you'll need a better view of me and Haz winning." I smirked making the lad even more confused. "Haz?" he asked not knowing who I was referring to. "Harry.. it's Harry." I smiled, while Liam snorted. "Alright.. well, I won't need glasses, cause all I can see is me winning." he exclaimed while rushing over to his kart. "Us." Zayn corrected while hopping in his cart, and putting on his helmet.

"Where the hell is Rick?" Niall asked us, and we snickered in response. "Sorry lad.. he isn't coming." Harry confirmed while eyeing us. Niall huffed and crossed his arms. "Li, you better apologize to the leprechaun." I looked at the lad while he got up from his kart and apologized sternly to Niall. They mumbled a few words I couldn't hear, and Niall was once again happy showing us one of his brightest smile.

"Let's get this on." I nodded at each of them, and the traffic light started. The red light went to the green light so fast that we were pretty much confused in the situation. "C'mon Lou." Harry encouraged seeing as I was first. Liam then suddenly went from behind me smiling like an idiot. "Told ya I'll finish Tomlinson!" he exclaimed only to notice that he was about to crash in a pile of tires.

It made a total domino affect, and each of us crashed just for a tad second only to discover that Harry had already finished. Zayn tried to cut in infont of me, but I sped up knowing that me and the finish line are so bloody close, I can literally feel it's awesome presence. "WOOO!' I hollered as I got up the cart, and hugged Harry so tight with excitement.

He shifted uncomfortably, and pulled away. "Uh Lou.. that was too tight." he whispered as he got up in the washroom. I wonder why he left?

*{Harry POV}*

That was too bloody close. Just one more second, and he would have to see that look in my eyes. I noticed it a few days ago.. for some reason.. even after getting close to each other, I would turn tomato red out of the spur of the moment. I mean.. that surprised me.. His hug was out of complete excitement, but I felt something out of it.. must be hungry I thought.

I came back after a few minutes only to discover the lads with bright smiles on their faces. "Let's go Harry." they said in unison. Huh.. how weird. I got changed in one swift movement, and hopped inside the awaiting van. "So whereto next?" I asked them, and they looked drained instantly. "Louis, mind if we slept over?" Liam asked excitedly, while Louis nodded with a smile on his face.

"You guys are always welcome." he said proudly. I rolled my eyes. Him and his pride.. sometimes I like stomping on it. Yes, I'm a bit sadistic.. guilty as charged. "But I thought you planned this day-- never mind." I stopped myself from talking. Today was Niall's birthday, and he had no clue we were throwing him a party.. this is going to be great!

"Hey guys--" I looked at them wide-eyed and saw that the driver passed out also. "Guys?!?!" each of them were sound asleep snoring to their hearts content as the door for my side of the van suddenly opened, and darkness covered me in an instant. What's happening? Why did this happen?

_________________________________________________________________________

:O!

Wonder how that could happen.

<_<

>_>

...

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!

#voteonedirection REMEMBER TREND IT! BIEBER IS SO CLOSE, and WE AS DIRECTIONERS CAN'T LET IT HAPPEN! WE WANT OUR BOYS TO WIN THE GOSH DARN THING! SO TREND IT.. SERIOUSLY!!