**{Epilogue}** : "Up, up and Away."

First of all, please take the time to vote, for this chapter, and second, please, I know I say this alot, please read after-note, thank you!!

This epilogue will definitely include smut (sorry if it sucks it's my first one) all triggers are labeled in bolded when you see them. Thanks :))

________________________________________________________

{Epilogue}

**Zayn POV**

"Hey Ni," he stopped mid-bite from his burger, and stared at me quizzically. "Mhhm?" he asked as his mouth inched closer by the second. "Know what ever happened to those two love-birds?" he furrowed his eyebrows, and thought for a moment. "Uh, I don't know.. I mean, they 'were' here last night weren't they?" "Yeah. I mean I saw them, they were all secretive, and now they're gone?" Liam inquired from behind.

Before I can add to the suspicion, Mary walked into the living room, and passed us. But, I had her by the shoulders, and yanked her safely to us. She didn't look fazed in the slightest, and her eyes remained blankly staring at us as if she was just waiting for us to say something.

"Mary, where exactly are they?!"

*[Louis POV]*

Harry was slumped on my shoulders, snoring lightly with a content smile on his face. His curls slightly messy from the twists and turns earlier when I left his side to do some business on the loo, he was unconsciously patting my spot for some sort of presence; warmth. I crooned slightly, and sat myself properly so that his hands will eventually find me. And when he did, I swear my heart stopped by the way he snuggled closer, rubbing his nose against my bicep, then burying his nose against my collarbone, inhaling it for a brief second and murmuring my name in a small whisper.

I brushed away some of his curls from his forehead, and pecked him right then there against his cheek. My lips lingered just a bit before a hand found itself on the back of my neck, and I was pulled into a soft, languid kiss, and a squeal escaped from my lips before I can start responding. Harry nipped on my bottom lip demanding for an entrance, and I complied, opening it wide and allowing our tongues meet, no battling of any kind, but slow, sensual, longing.

Butterflies erupted from my stomach, but I already felt him pulling away. I groaned in response, pulling him back in, but he shook his head, pecking my lips lightly, then using his own strength to be rid of the intimacy. I pouted, crossing my arms with a huff. He gave a slight chuckle. "No worries Boo, pretty sure we'll have enough of that most days." he murmured, draping his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "Ever since you found out you're like me you've gotten cockier."

He scanned me, and barked up a laugh. "You've had your time, and I like topping." he winked. Blood rushed to my cheeks, and I turned my head, completely ignoring him. "No way." he snorted. "You're actually doing this Lou?" I closed my eyes, refusing to even look at him. "C'mon Boobear, please don't act like that." he pleaded, snaking his huge hands on my forearm. I groaned keeping my breathing to a regular pace as goosebumps started forming in the matter of seconds.

He heaved a deep sigh, and buried his nose into my collarbone. "Lou," he murmured. "you know, this is like the first time I've actually felt happy?" shock coursed through me, as I analyzed the boy. "The first time? As in--" "No, no, not in that way, you know what I mean, this is the first time I actually feel proud of myself." my mouth opened to say something, but that look in his eyes tell me to keep quiet till he finished.