DNA Test

'why would he just put that on me with the holidays close by and after all these years, what a dick move.' You think while crying even harder, surprisingly he doesn't walk out of the building like you thought he would. You wished your friends where there to help you get through all of this mess. At this point you thought your whole life just went up in flames, your best friend's boyfriend is flirting with you, you have a dad, your mom is in jail, and you have nowhere to go because you feel like your living off of Nova's parents. You go to Nova's house after you stopped crying, you pack your clothes up and go home because your mom isn't going to be there so you might as well go back, "Why are you going back, I thought you didn't like it there? " Nova's mom asks "yeah I don't like it but I don't want to mooch off you. " You say in return and put $200 on the counter where Nova's mom had lunch sitting on plates, she looked at the money and shook her head "I can't except this. " She said in disbelief "yes you can, and you will. " You said back stepping out of the house. You get in your car and turn the key to start it and you see her peak out the door and wave to you, you smile and wave back, you pull out and drive off. You quickly stop for some groceries at Walmart and Nova calls you panicking "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! " Nova screams over the phone, you smile and softly say "I'm going to my house to clean up while my mom is in jail." She calms down and says "oh ok, that makes sense, see you later. " You hang up and walk in the store. You don't know what it's like so you ask Nova to go and check what its like,

My Superstar🔭: no food, clean, some dust
Y/n: thanks 👻 meet me at Walmart to pick up some stuff for the house.

You see her walk in the front doors she looks down at her phone and you assume it's to text you but it's not its to text...
HER MOM !
She looks up and over towards you and you smile and wave, you walk to get a cart and go back inside to where Nova was waiting for you, you both walk back and get some food and party food along side with alcohol, you both walk over to the TV's and computers and buy a tv, (Xbox or PS4 u choose) , and a head set to go with it. Both of you walk to the kitchen appliances and get some of the things you'll need to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner with, then you head back to the toys and work out equipment and buy a ping-pong table. Nova reminds you that you need solo cups and paper plates for a party, so you go and get all the things real quick while she's checking out at self-checkout. You and Nova pack your car with everything and drive to your place, but on the way your listening to the radio and Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood starts playing and tears start to weld up in your eyes. Thankfully you are right down the road from the house so you keep driving while wiping the tears away. You park in the driveway and unpack the groceries, you walk up the stairs and unlock the house and go in to see everything nice and neat, you flip the lights on and they flicker on like they haven't been on  in a while. You suspect that your mom hasn't been here in a while so you start unpacking and put everything away. Nova comes in with the last of the bags and unpacks them as well, soon after you guys get done you go upstairs in a heartbeat but you slip on the last step and fall, but soon get back up to go to your room. You flip the light on and poof a warm glow fills the room, you look around to see that there's a note on your desk where you write most of your books, songs, and pomes, the note has a list of people who are related to you and your blood type. On the mother and father part it reads "Jennifer (y/l/n)" For mother and "Daniel Rogers" For father. Fear run down your back and you shiver, "He is my dad!" You say in disbelief, Nova walks in and asks what that was about and you tell her everything. She sits there trying to process everything, after she got everything straight she gave you a big hug and stood up to leave but before she walked out she gave you something out of her pocket. It was a necklace and it was signed by stalker he gave you a necklace with your birthstone in it. You put it on your table and walked out after Nova and shut the light off, you all went down stairs and outside to the car to go get some dinner for everyone at Nova's house.