Chapter 23- Dreaming

Start from the beginning

"Please." He begged.

His tone sounded almost so desperate.

She knew what he was asking, was for her to give her trust to him once again. Was she willing to risk again? Even for a second?

She wasn't ready. At all.

Don't trust him, is what her mind said.

He'll break you, is what her heart said.

Yet, her eyelids closed, trembling slightly, and hiding those E/C orbs of hers.

She felt him tighten his grip.

Suddenly, the gravity didn't exist. Her body weight was nonexistent. As soon as it came, it went away.

During the fraction of second that she felt weightless, she panicked.

She quickly opened her eyes, and her pupils dilated at the sight that she was witnessing.

They were no longer in the classroom.

They were in a festival. Precisely, located in a semi secluded place, enough so that the crowd wouldn't notice them. Her gaze mindlessly looked at the kids passing by, laughing. Mini-stands with games that she used to play as a child.

Speechless. Yes she was.

Beautiful. Yes it was.

A wonderful dream. Yes it is.

Her gaze locked slowly with Saiki's, who was looking at her.

"I—"

"Am I dreaming..?" She whispered to herself.

He only tugged her out of their hiding place, and marched inside the full crowd of the event.

She was confused, so confused, but she finally gave in the idea that it was indeed a dream.

She was going to enjoy this dream.

Saiki knew what was going through her thoughts. (Obviously, he can read minds) He was glad that his secret was still unknown, but a slight heaven sink in his chest is telling him otherwise.

It might be the only time he could enjoy his time, making her forget about the past harsh, mistaken words he said in the past. Making her smile.

Even if she thought it was a dream.

He'd gladly take any opportunity.

——————————————

Games, delicious food, and laughter's.

They spent the evening enjoying the festival.

As the festival was closing up, both teenagers went by a small cliff to have the best view of the fireworks.

"Woah—I'm so full." She grinned.

She was glad that she had her wallet in her dream. The teenager spent every last cents, since it was a dream.