Chapter 17- Torn up world

He had a pleasant dream. The nostalgic memories filled his sleepy mind.

He was hidden in the shadow of a large tree, enjoying the sunny day with an ice cream in hand.

A long memory of his past from 8 years ago.

Although, he wasn't the 8 years old little boy from before, he was actually in his 16 years old current self.

"Ah! It's so good!" A soothing voice exclaimed joyfully. His eyes turned to the 16 years old girl, sitting next to him and leaning on the solid trunk. Y/N was happily licking on her favourite ice cream, smiling to the brightened sky.

She smiled brightly, her grin filling her face completely and reaching up to her ears. She looked up at him with that same smile, but ice cream covering the corners of her mouth.

His face twisted to a cringing motion at the sight of the mess on her face, ice cream covered on the corners of her mouth, cheeks and even the tip of her nose.

He turned his head once again, a bit more discretely, to look at her. She was licking her lips, tasting the remaining cold sweet on her small ,rosy and pouty lips.

For some reasons, he wanted to kiss the tip of her small nose. It was for him, incredibly tempting at the moment. She seemed so endearing.

Even so far to say precious.

Suddenly, he felt something soft against his cheek. He could feel the person beside him, lean towards him. His heart was painfully beating wildly at the feeling.

Yet, it was the warmest sensation.

The sweetest.

The one that felt right.

Hot breath brushed against the shell of his ear ever so slightly, giving him an unintentional shiver across his whole body. A giggly whisper, yet silky, was all he could hear.

"Wake up Ku-chi."

"Wake up!"

"Saiki! Wake up! There's a huge problem!"

His eyes cracked open at the desperate voice calling out for him. He sighed, realizing he ended up falling asleep outside.

"You need to wake up!" The owner of screaming voice, Toritsuka, said once again. Saiki grunted, feeling the purple haired boy shaking him slightly. What time was it? He mustn't have sleep for long.

The sleepy boy sat up lazily, a hand to his forehead, feeling a slight pain, crossing through his head.

"Bring back the hotel!"

What was he rambling about now? He probably meant "going back to the hotel" instead. What was he panicking about this time? The pink haired boy looked back, above his shoulder, ignoring the medium's whining and planning on going back to his shared room.

Although, he was greeted with an empty spot and enormous hole on the ground.

"Why did the hotel disappeared?! You did this, right?" The teenager beside him screeched once again.