@username1: No! Kam!! Don't go!!! 

@badgerfan1: Kam has to be one of the best @badgersoftball players!!
💟@badgersoftball and @kamrush

@softballfan1: Well said Kam!!

@kamrush: Someone come hug me as softball season hasn't begun yet and I'm here crying that I don't want it to end yet... 😢😢
💟@mikayla_ann@badgersoftball@katelynmanz@abs.ray@itsmel_c and 45 others

@username2: Anyone going to mention that both Christian and Giancarlo liked??

----

Liked by @mikayla_ann, @kamrush, @itsjackson, @michaelcalhoun, @uwmadison, @littlemichaels, @uwbuckybadger, @abs

Liked by @mikayla_ann@kamrush@itsjackson@michaelcalhoun
@uwmadison@littlemichaels, @uwbuckybadger,
@abs.ray@katelynmanz and 2,438 others

89 comments

@badgersoftball
Mikayla Johnson | Infielder | #18
Hometown: Green Bay, Wisconsin 
Major: Business Management
Favorite part of being a Badger: I can't really pick a favorite. There are so many things that come with being a Badger, it's hard to choose a favorite. It was a hard decision to pick one but I'll go with the environment that is Madison, Wisconsin. The campus is just beautiful, especially in the winter. Everyone, from the professors, to coaches, to other athletes and all the students, are incredible to be around. We are all one big family, so it seems. Madison is just a beautiful city to begin with, not just because it is the state capital, there is so much to see. Game day on State Street is a place to be and witness once in your lifetime. 
Words to your softball family: Find a goal and commit to it. I was never good at hitting, even in high school. I could hit but I felt as if I could do better. Once I hit college, I set a goal for myself and that was to work on my hitting. Before my first season started, I went to the cages many times with Kam and I worked and worked. My freshman year hitting stats weren't the best nor were the bad. As the next year came, I continued to get better. Hitting was my goal my starting freshman year. Here I am starting my senior year in a couple of days and my last season playing in the spring, I feel confident and I feel as if I achieved my goal. 
👥@mikayla_ann
#OnWisconsin #WisconsinSoftball #GoBadgers

@username1: My two favorite players gonna me gone 😢😢

@softballfan1: Let's have a good year Badgers!!

@mikayla_ann: Oh, how I'll always love this team!! ❤
💟@badgersoftball@itsmel_c@kamrush@katelynmanz@abs.ray and 38 others

@badgerfan1: Once a Badger, always a Badger!!

----

Liked by @badgerfootball, @adam

Liked by @badgerfootball@adam.evans@abs.ray@uwbuckybadger,
@kamrush@michaelcalhoun, @mikayla_ann,
@katelynmanz and 3,387 others

85 comments

@badgersoftball
Katelyn Manz | Pitcher | #25
Hometown: Tacoma, Washington
Major: Business Management
Favorite part of being a Badger: Support. Not every student is a fan of athletics but you always get support from them. It is a very generous move. It just shows how supportive a school is for sports when you get people who don't follow sports or just don't want to get involved with them. It is always a great feeling to have people with you good luck before going on the road. This city will always have a place in my heart. Thank you Madison for what is yet going to be the best 4 years of my life. Thank you for the continuous support. 
Words to your softball family: Don't be afraid. As we all know going out on a college field can be scary. Just picture it as your high school game. Yes there are going to be more people attending. Yes it is going to be much louder. Yes it is being televised and yes you are on T.V. Don't let those scare you. Put everything aside. It's just your team and you on that field finding a way to win. Don't be afraid. 
#OnWisconsin #WisconsinSoftball #GoBadgers
👥@katelynmanz

@username1: My four girls!!! 

@username2: Let's dominate this year ladies!! 

@badgerfan1: Seniors rise up!!! 

@katelynmanz: Madison, thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤
💟@badgersoftball@kamrush@mikayla_ann, @abs.ray and 39 others

@softballfan1: I predict a great year for these Badgers!!!