FORTY-SEVEN

Liked by @mikayla_ann, @christianyelich, @jonnyrush, @giancarlo818, @samdek7, @itsjackson, @abs

Liked by @mikayla_ann@christianyelich@jonnyrush,
@giancarlo818, @samdek7, @itsjackson,
@abs.ray and 5,003 others

128 comments

@kamrush
Peace out Florida ✌

@username1: Where you goin'?

@softballfan1: Love the view you get from a plane window

@giancarlo818: How dare you leave me!
@kamrush: You're the reason I'm leaving 😉
@giancarlo818: 😭😭😭

@username2: Kam being a savage!

@marlinsfan1: Giancarlo always has to be the center of attention😂

@mikayla_ann: You coming back home to your best friend?!? 😊
@kamrush: Not this timee
@mikayla_ann: 😢😢

----

Christian and I land at LAX around 3:50 p.m. We exit the plane, grab our luggage, make our way outside and wait for our Uber. 

"So, what's your mom like?" I ask as we wait. 

"Well she's a mom." I shove him and he laughs. "She's the best. She has always been there for me at my worst and my best. She would drop anything for me. I think you'll love her. I know she already loves you and she hasn't even met you yet." He laughs as our Uber pulls up. We put our luggage in the trunk and hop in the backseat. Christian tells the driver where to go and we are on our way to his house. 

We arrive at his house and get our stuff out of the trunk, Christian pays the driver and we make our way up to the door. Christian unlocks the door and we walk in. 

"When are we meeting up with your mom?" I ask as we walk upstairs to his bedroom. 

"Tomorrow. We meeting her for lunch." I nod as we make our way into his bedroom and put our luggage on the bed. "Want to go get something to eat?" 

"Sure. Where are we going?" 

"You like Mexican?" I smile. 

"Love it." 

"Great. There's this amazing Mexican restaurant a couple miles from here that has the best burritos ever." 

"Sounds good to me." I follow him downstairs and into the garage to his car. We get in and make our way to the restaurant. Arriving at the restaurant, Christian finds a spot to park and we get out and enter the restaurant. We get seated at a table right away and begin looking at the menu, well I do. 

"You definitely eat here way to often." I laugh. 

"Why do you say that?" Christian asks. I raise my eyebrows at him. 

"You didn't even open the menu." 

"Oh, yeah. I get the same thing every time. Macho Burrito."

"Macho burrito?" I burst out laughing.  

"It's a big ass burrito." I shake my head. "Do you know what you're getting yet?" I shake my head. 

"No." I get cut off by our waitress. 

"Hello. What can I get you guys to drink?" 

"We'll have 2 blended strawberry margaritas." She nods and walks away. 

"Maybe I don't want a margarita." I say. 

"Trust me you want a margarita." 

"I'm allergic to strawberries." 

"Wait, for real? Fuck." He goes to stand up. 

"Sit back down." He looks at me. "I'm messing with you. I'm not allergic." He glares at me. 

"Really? I almost had a heart attack." I smile at him. Our waitress comes back with our drinks. 

"Are you guys ready to order yet?" I speak up before Christian. 

"Can you give us a couple minutes yet, please?" She nods. 

"Of course." Christian looks at me. 

"What?"

"How do you not know what to get yet?" I raise my eyebrows at him. 

"I'm sorry. One, this is my first time here. Second, there was your macho burrito. And third, my fake allergy to strawberries. They all distracted me from the menu." I look at the menu to make my decision. I'm too busy looking at the menu that I don't notice our waitress has come back. 

"Okay, what can I get for you guys?" 

"I'll have the macho burrito with ground beef with an extra side of Mexican street corn." 

"And for you?" She asks. 

"I'll have the cilantro-lime shrimp street tacos with rice and street corn." She nods. 

"Sounds good." She grabs our menus and walks away. 

"You come to a Mexican restaurant and you get seafood?" Christian questions. 

"What? You've never had Mexican shrimp tacos before? Oh right, you get the same thing every time you eat here." He glares, once again. "There's a restaurant I go to with my family back home and they have fucking amazing shrimp tacos. I wanna see if these are better or worse." He nods. He looks between me and my margarita. "Now what?" 

"You haven't tried your margarita yet." 

"I'm sorry I was looking at the fucking menu." I say with sarcasm. I grab my glass and take a sip. I can agree with him, that's a damn good margarita. "It's okay." 

"Okay? It's amazing."

"I'm joking, it is amazing." I set my glass down. "You know, I never imagined you as a margarita drinker." 

"Well surprise." I laugh. We continue small talk and before we know it our food arrives. We eat and let me tell you those shrimp tacos were the bomb and I love me my seafood.