When does a GAMER take a break from a game?

Start from the beginning

Ruby: Ugh, well if you were hungry why didn't say so?

Yang: Come on! I know just the place.

Y/N: Alright!

We all follow Yang until I hear a enemy voice behind us.

Emerald: Hey! might be hard to eat without this!

She holds up Ruby's wallet and Ruby pats around herself while making adorable worried noise.

Ruby: No.. no.. no.. no

Emerald(laugh): Good to see ya Ruby and you too Ezio.

Weiss: Who?

I put up a smile(fake) and she walks up to us and gives Ruby back her wallet as she does this I clinch my hand. I feel my rage coming as she got closer to her my mind only had my thing in mind to kill her, but I have a better idea.

Ruby: Thanks Emerald! guess I dropped it. Ugh! girl pockets are the worst!

Y/N: Also Emerald I think you can't buy or fight without these.

I hold up her weapons also her wallet to add.

Emerald: How did you-

Y/N: Let just say they just tailed-off.

I showed her my tail and she got surprised by its form I can tell its in its battle state. She takes her weapons also her wallet.

Yang: What's up Em?

Emerald: Just left the stadium after watching both of your amazing fights! you guys were awesome!

Ruby(Blushing): Oh stop... shut your stupid little...

It was hard for me not to kill her here and now, but I must not give into my rage.

Y/N: Thanks, your team did well as well.

Blake: I hear your team progressed to the next round too.

Weiss: You know I feel like we never see your teammates.

Y/N: Oh please there not Cindering a plan or anything right? Besides it would all fall apart if I would be with my team. Right Emerald you wouldn't do it?

She see my face and I can tell shes see my dead eyes with my GAMER semblance I made sure my team didn't find out.

Yang: How'd they do in the fight?

Emerald took this opportunity to change the subject, but she can tell that I'll not take my eyes off her.

Emerald: Really well.. (Flash back)

Ruby: That's great! Uh.. why don't we all go out and get victory food together?

Y/N(mind): If that happens I would probably kill her there with out hesitation.

Emerald: Oh gosh! that's.. so nice of you, but my teammates are all kind of.. introverted.

We all look to see Mercury sniffing a boot.

Y/N: ....Well that's life for ya.

Emerald: Yep.(mind) really socially awkward.

Yang: Ooh, yeah.. I can see that.

Emerald: So yeah looks like Merc and I will be moving on to the doubles round. What about you guys?

Ruby: Well, as the leader of this team I thought long and hard about this decision.

Weiss: We put it on a vote.

Y/N: We voted for Weiss and Yang plus I'm in it too.

Yang: Yeah! We're going kick some butt! she says as she puts her fists together.