D I V I D E D|| WE FIGHT

HI IM BACK 

THIS CHAP HURTS MY SOUL 

SO IMAGINE WHAT SIBERA WILL DO TO ME 

I AM NOT READY FOR THAT 

NOT AT FRICKEN ALL 

BUT ANYWAY ENOUGH OF MY WORRIES 

LETS GET ONTO THE CHAP !

----------------------------------

AIRPORT

GERMENY

CLINT BARTON AND WANDA MAXIMOFF RUN TOWARDS THEIR TEAM LEADER,CLINT LOOKING AT THE quinjet that his niece was talking about points at it and loudly says to his teammates "There's our ride."

Steve leading the charge towards the quinjet,beckoning his teammates over to him "Come on!" But before the team can go anywhere A fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway preventing them from taking one more step.

Vision hovers all of them like a beacon of hope...except he isn't,in fact he's preventing them from clearing an innocent man's name "Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now."

Maria feels her father setting herself and aunt down gently onto the ground.Maria feels her vision start to blur and her uncles falling form flash before her eyes before her vision goes back to normal and she finds herself stumbling into her father.Maria grabs onto her fathers armoured arm needing comfort.

"Rees whats wrong" Maria points to her throat feeling like all of a sudden she can't speak anymore...until a whole lot of words come out "Dad please we have to stop...please daddy im scared something bad's going to happen i had a bad dream an-"

Her father places his hand on her cheek as his other teammates make their way to him "Rees we can talk about your dream later right now we need to bring them" Maria begs her father to listen "But Dad please i-"

Her father glares at her causing the teen to curl in on herself "Maria Elizabeth Stark not now do you understand me." The brown haired girl goes to open her mouth again needing her father to understand her worries but one look from hum silences her...

So with a defeated nod she stays quiet...

Maria takes a deep breath and looks at her Uncle Steve wondering what he will do ?...But she knows what he will do.She knows he will fight !

Sam voices what everyone is thinking "What do we do, Cap?" Steve sends a sorry look at his niece before he face hardens and he looks away "We fight" Steve takes a step first before the others follow.

Maria walks in line with her father and hears her aunts cool voice "This is gonna end well." Maria needing to think of something else before she HAs a panic attack on this god forsaken airport says 'So is this my villain arc or-"