Kacey was jumping with joy inside when she noticed the baby closing her eyes but trying to stay awake as she finished her bottle. When Kacey noticed the milk finished she removed it from her mouth gently. She adjusted Kaija in her arms holding her up to her chest. She goes to the kitchen placing the bottle on the counter.

Kacey got ready to walk back up the stairs but that was until her phone started going off.

"Oh, no. no." Kacey says as she rushes over to her phone with the baby in her hand. By the time she makes it to the phone the cries of Kaija goes off again. Kacey was on the verge of crying as she picked up her ringing phone seeing Montana's contact. She pressed the green button before placing the phone to her ear.

"Baby-"

"Where the fuck are you?" She says into the phone annoyed. "It's eight o'clock and you just now calling. You been gone since one."

"I'm on my way to y'all now. Is that my baby crying?"

"No, it's fuckin' coyotes in the back." She answers smartly, "Just hurry the hell up before I turn into a crazy woman." She hangs up the phone in his face.

Kacey had placed down the baby down in the baby swing Montana had got from one of his friends. The baby was calming down a bit as the chair moved up and down.

The door opened and Montana walked in. He took his shoes off by the door before walking over to his wife. She had her face buried in her but looked up hearing the door open.

"Damn," He chuckled, "You look like you been through it."

"That's funny to you." She gave him a solumn expression. "I been up all morning and day taking care of your babies while..." She stands up, "You go out every fucking day and night partying having the time of your life."

"I been focused on getting this album together for the release in a couple days. Don't act like I ain't doing this for us and the kids."

"Okay Mister money maker, you go tend to your children now." She smiles tapping his chest before she walks away. Montana goes over to his daughter picking her up out of the chair rubbing her back.

"Where you going?" He asks turning around watching as she walked up the stairs.

"Out." She chucks up the deuces as she disappears up the stairs.

"That's what you think." He holds his baby securely in his arms as he follows behind Kacey.

He looks down at Kaija who was fast asleep now. He walks into the room and goes into the bathroom where Kacey was leaning on the door.

"I see you doing your makeup to stay in the house."

"Who is she?" She looks at him through the mirror as she stops what she was doing.

"Who is who?" He frowns.

"Who is the bitch that you spend your days out all night fucking?" She spat crestfallen turning around to look at him.

"Nah," He shook his head. "We not doing that today."

"Doing what? I'm asking you a simple question. If you can't answer it, it tells me everything I need to know."

"You really gone sit up here and accuse me of cheating on you? You just had my baby."

"Okay and? What the fuck does that mean." She said getting loud with him.

"Lower yo fuckin' voice."

"No, you lower yours." She snapped her neck at him. She watches Montana run a hand down his face before she scoffs, "Me dejas aquí todos los días con Maia y Major y luego con Kaija que llora cada hora!" She expressed. She was basically saying who he leaves her at the house everyday taking care of two toddlers and a baby who cries every second. "And then you expect me to believe your not out fucking another bitch."