Chapter 11

Xun mings POV

I was awoken by Lan Tian crying I got up out of the bed " hush hush little baby " I said rocking him he calmed down and opened his big eyes he looks a little like me if you look hard enough.

I sat there and played with Lan Tian keeping him company

Uncle be POV

I heard lan Tian crying so I walked upstairs to see my neice holding him and calming him down just seeing her with our son is a heart warming scene

Unknowingly a smile found its way on my face. I wonder when will I make a move on her , I heard from my sources that their are three men fighting over my niece putting their virginity on the table . Humm if that's what she wants I'll give it to her

Although am not virgin I'll imagine that she was my first time instead of my wife. She forced herself on me causing me to end up pregnant she didn't even want the child. But My niece loves her nephew (soon to be son ) alot.

" Lee Sun " I called for my servant " Yes master " " Kick me in my groin " " Master are you sure !?! are you not running a fever" " hard as you can " i said before I can actually complete my sentence a foot went all the way back and rammed at my groin.

"Honestly I would kill this bastard if it isn't for my niece ". " ouch " I limped into my room and closed the door . " Uncle !?! Why are you limping what's the matter ? " Ming Ming said worried . " Am fine just fell down and hurt my precious jewel ' I said in a hurt voice .

" Do you want me to rub it for you ? " she said scratching her head . " Yes please" suddenly her soft hand rubbed my jewel a little mewl came out of my mouth .

I tried to keep my boner under control so my niece doesn't suspect anything oh how I wanted to yell out a moan as I felt pleasure shake my entire body .

But that moment was cut off by lan tian crying suddenly ming ming stopped " What's the matter babyboy are you hungry " she said cooing at him . oh how I wish I was that baby right now

" Uncle I think lan Tian is hungry maybe you should feed him I'll be back " ming ming said as she hurriedly passed him to me .

I took out one of my breast and began feed lan tian would a great time to interrupt the most time your father will ever be pleased again . I whispered to lan tian I squeezed my legs shut when ming ming came back in fear she would see my boner standing big and proud .