Chapter 9

Chen wu POV

I was shook awake by my mother who dragged me downstairs to speak. “ Did you guys do It ” she whispered doing finger quotes I soon blushed

“ No ” “ But I heard some moaning last night ? ” “ That was me” . “ So my daughter-In law likes to please the man first .”

“ Mother !! ” I said in an embarrass tone “ We'll be leaving so ” my mother said as she got up and left the house .

“ I Decided to  Cook breakfast for my wifey ” I began cooking for a while . wifey needs nutrition to keep strong for us to make babies .

“ Mm good morning ” I turned around to see wifey stretching.
She took a seat at the table and waited paitently on me.

I started humming a tune , then my hips started to swish left and right unknowingly my night dress was up and showing my tight red lace panties .

“ Ooh that looks delicious ” she smiled as she dug in . soup was on her face I told her to close her eyes. While I stick my tongue out and licked the spot.

I got a tissue and pretended I wiped her face meanwhile my face is decorated in red from how sweet wifeys skin tasted like .

“ Are you done ” she said opening her eyes . I moved away and smiled shyly.

Xun mings POV

I felt so refreshed after sleeping by Chen Wu's house  the food he cooked was absolutely delicous just like his mother .  surprisingly he and ya long are the only normal people I have met so far.”

I dressed back up in my robes and told him I was going back home today he frowned abit but it turned into a smile .

“ I am going now ” I said waving good bye and giving him my famous wink. I decided to take the long way home for some exercise .

After making it home at 1:30 pm Zhou han was there to greet me. I walked inside of the house when is saw my mother .

“ Princess you need to get ready ” I mother said “ Ready for what ?”
“ Didn't you say you wanted to go to Uncle Be delivery ” “ Its today !!” I ran upstairs quickly to change I put on my most beautiful looking dress in my closet.

We arrived at Uncle be's manor I went in my mother said she wanted to sit in the waiting room.
I skipped to uncle be's room once I was there I saw him in pain.

“ Uncle be I am here ” I said  “ Where is your wife ” I said worriedly “ She  disowned me because she found someone more beautiful to be with ”

I looked at my uncle as if he was crazy who would dare leave my uncle he was the most Beautiful man I have ever seen.

“ Then I shall be your wife today”

Uncle be's POV

“ Then I shall be your wife today”
Just a small sentence like that can make me blush as wild as a cherry.

Snap out of it she's my niece for gods sake its time for me to deliver my baby .

“ Push madam ” I pushed “ Push again ” I pushed again “ push one last time ” I pushed with all of my might .

“ Wahh” “ its a Boy !! ” I started panting for on using that much .
“ I look up at me neice in adoration  ” She held my hand all through the pain .

“ Miss would you like to cut the ambilicord ” the physician said handing her  scapel to cut  it ”

my son wailed crying not calming down “ Uncle be can I hold him ”
My niece said cutely as soon as she held him he magically calmed down and snuggled into her neck.

Oh how I want her to be the mother of my child but she can't . i thought  If I tell her parents I will be taking her on vacation I'll have enough Alone time  with her.

Brother-In law where is the baby ”......