Chapter 4

Ya long POV

I went back to the party with my face flushed and ears tinted I look like a highschool girl who's crush just said they were cute.

I sat down next to my parents " Ya long you know you have you marry a girl soon " my mother said " Ya long !!!! " I turned around to see fangirls running towards me . " Ya long marry me " " No me "

" Sorry I have taken interest in someone already " " Who is she ?" " Somebody " " Tell us " " no can do ladies "

They turned away and stomped back to their families . " Is this true Ya long " my father asked  .
" Yes its is true father " " Who is it "

" It's the general's daughter " Xun ming " " Oh she's such a nice girl"
" She was able to make me blush with only a smile " I said dreamily with a smile . " That's good for you Son "

Zhou Ying POV

After darling left the party I felt a little sad . I pouted as many girls wanted to marry me but she doesn't how is this possible .

My soaring dragon was still awake waiting for darling to touch me I was  blushing being dirty minded imagining darling playing with my soaring dragon

Gosh am I really a pervert I can't wait until me and darling get married . I passed by the Long family Table to hear darling has caught the love of Ya long.

He is not going to lay and hand on my darling . " Goodnight The Long family " I said respectively bowing . " Long live crown prince" " May I speak with ya long " " You may ".

Ya long stood up and we moved to the corner of the party where nobody could hear us .

" I heard that you want to marry darling " I said with venom in my town " Of course I want to marry honey " he said smiling.

" Darling is mine you little man whore " I said declaring " Hmph you really think darling would want somebody younger than her whose Little thing is small and cannot please her ". He said laughing at me.

" You ! " I said getting ready to punch him when I realized we are in public . so I put my arm down and play it down cold .      
" Of course I can please darling to the fullest since I am a virgin unlike you " " would she really want somebody dirty like you "

" Oh no you didn't " he said angry " What's this the Man whore is mad" I said in a teasing voice.

I ran away  from him I bend it down and was still panting so I looked down and saw my soaring dragon was still awake and growing harder by second .

  Waring : going to get dirty

So I went to a room leaving the party and into the room darling and me where in already and began undressing .

When I fully naked I got down and started grinding against the spot on bed where darling was laying I sped up so fast I started drooling  let alone  the loudness of my moans where enough I soon cumed on the bed I quickly button up my clothes and left.

Xun ming POV

After I went outside my mother and father were there " honey your father is tired I am going to drop him home and come back for you "  " We need you to represent the family while I am gone.

I walked back inside the party when I was trampled  by someone heavy " Darling your still here "  Zhou ying said squishing me " Would you please get off of me !!" " How many times do I have to tell you I dont like you !!! " " Suddenly the weight was gone and Zhou ying ran away crying "

Dannit these is just not my day I sat down and waited a hour for my mother to come for me .

                           --

--------------------
The next day
---------------------

The guilt took over me for making Zhou ying cry so I soon walked to his manor to see his hand maiden struggling to get him out of the room .

" Good morning " I said bowing respectively. " Good morning Young miss " " I am here to see Zhou ying " " Young miss can you help me I have been trying to get him out of his room but he refuses . " I think I can help you leave madam "

Ounce she left I spoke to the wooden door " Zhou ying please open the door  " No response " " Then I just have to go back to Xun manor !" " Wait !! "

Suddenly the door opened and I was snatched in to see the room a mess tissues everywhere clothes all about and finally a messy looking Zhou ying .

" Darling why are you here" he said folding his arms and sniffling " I came to apologize about my behavior last night "

" Can you forgive me Ying ying " I said with a smile " Yes I will " he said hugging me   . " does that mean you'll marry me "

"  No " " Why not " "how old are you Ying ying " " 14 Why darling?" " you are younger than me "

" Age doesn't matter " he said " I know I am short , not that handsome , young , but I can bear you plenty of children how many " " I could bear 6, 10 " you name it .

" darling please you have to marry me " " I have waited years for me to grow up to be with you
But now you know who I am you don't want me " he whimpered

" Its not like that Ying ying you are just younger than me "
" Your so amazing , beautiful , And , can bear plenty of children
Your to good for me " " Really!!" he said smiling with his face brighting in the room.

" yes it is true are you feeling better " " Not really I just need a kiss on the cheeks " he said  I leaned and to kiss him it only a kiss on the cheeks its harmless

My lips went to graze his cheeks when he turned it and his lips landed on mine my eyes widen in shock I didn't know he even forced my mouth opened and started to tangled his tongue with mine  he pulled away with a string if saliva on his lips .

" thanks darling " he said running out of the room leaving me there  " that little rat " I said pouting .