𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢.

i shall aestheticize later, i'm in the car right now
but
this is what i want from a relationship:

i, honest to goodness, want a soft relationship. i want a childlike love, that can stay as innocent as possible for as long as possible. i would love to get small notes with a small flower attached every single day, and you know what? i would do the exact same thing for him or her.
( s y m b i o s i s )

i want random hugs from behind, where my person's chin drops onto my shoulder, and while i was talking to my friend before, i'll keep trying to do so. even though i'm blushing to death.

i want to laugh. and love. and feel free. i want to be with someone who i feel i can run barefoot with in the grass. i want to be with someone who wants to see how far they can run while carrying me piggy-back style.

i want to look out at a view, any view, and be like 'wow, isn't it gorgeous?' and for him/her to look at me and say 'yeah. yeah it is.'

i want small cheek kisses on already enflamed cheeks, to make them even more so. i want to giggle. i want to be able to dance while on call with them and to have them dance with me even if neither of us know what we're doing.

i don't want a knight in shining armor to whisk me away. i just want... a best friend, who i can talk to in the darkest nights and tell my deepest secrets. and who can make me laugh at the same time, intoxicating me with their texts. their words. their smile. their personality.

i want to randomly slip my hand into theirs while we're walking. i want them to wrap an arm around my shoulder, and for me to drop my head on theirs.

and if we kiss? i want it to be soft. slow. gentle. curious. i don't want a passionate first kiss in a relationship. i want one that was so small it feels surreal. and i want to rest to be like that. soft. small. slow. gentle. and curious.

maybe i'm only thinking in the honeymoon period, but this is the time to be happy guys. i'm young. I'M soft. I'M small. I'M gentle. I'M curious. and maybe i'm a lil slow too.
but
i'm also
inventive. our brains peak at this time. i'm inventive. i'm creative. i'm becoming independent. i'm wild. i'm free. i'm spontaneous. i study, and love it. i want to be able to do the things i love, and i want to be able to do them whether i'm with someone or not.

i want someone supportive, and someone who i hype up. i want someone to allow my ambitions to grow instead of caging them to keep me with them. i want a relationship that leaves me breathless. and sweeps me off my feet.

thank you for coming to my ted talk