chapter 21.

Sophia's P.O.V.

Me and Beau were just about to leave, when sky, jai and luke came rushing into the hospital room. 'Soph are you okay!!.' skylar asked me, 'yeah I'm fine, I just really want to go home.' Luke just stood at the door, not knowing what to say to me. I know what he did was wrong, but we had to sort this out especially with a baby on the way plus me moving back to England. I went over to him, he gave me a weak smile, I looked at him and then took his hand our fingers entwined and we walked down to Beau's car. 

We got to the brooks' house and went and sat in the lounge. I asked luke, 'can we talk.' he nodded at me and then we walked to his bedroom. Well guess its time.

Luke's P.O.V.

Well now the time where I have to tell Sophia the truth. We sat on the top bunk of my bed, she just stared at me, looking deep into my eyes. 'Look sophia, I'm sorry for everything, I never meant to kiss Freya I was drunk. It didn't mean anything I love you more than anything and would never do anything to hurt you after everything you've been through. If I could go back to that night, and not drink and not to anything stupid and just spent the night with the most beautiful girl in the world then I would. I would give everything to go back and change it. I know this probably means nothing because what I did was so bad, but your honestly the only girl I love and probably ever will love, its difficult me to find a girl to like me for me, and then you come along and you see me for who i really am, and not this 'famous youtube star' I can understand if you never wanna speak to me again or ever see me, but know Sophia I Love You.' I spoke so fast, she probably didn't understand half of what I was saying but I just needed to let everything I wanted to say out. 'Luke, I'm not mad at you. You were drunk and you made a mistake I can see that your sorry and didn't mean to hurt me. I love you too Luke. But this isn't going to work, it's just going to get harder.' I could feel tear's building up in the back of my eyes, I tried holding them back but one slipped out. 'Luke please don't cry, I LOVE YOU. remember that but it's going to be harder now.' 'Sophia tell me why?, why's it going to be harder?' 'Luke.....it's because.. I'm pregnant.' 'Your pregnant?' I was astonished but I was happy I was having a baby with the girl that i love. I don't see how its going to make things hard? She opened her mouth and tried to say something else, but nothing came out. I could tell something bad was coming next. Soph started crying, I pulled her closer and she cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. 'Sophia I'll be here to support you.' 'I know you will luke but this is why it kills me to tell you this.' 'Tell me what?' I could feel anger burning in my stomach, I knew what was coming next. I stood up and jumped off the bed. 'TELL ME WHAT SOPHIA.' i screamed at her, 'Luke please don't shout at me.' 'I ALREADY KNOW.' 'what how?, did beau tell you?' 'BEAUUUU.' 

I ran out my bedroom and into the lounge. Beau was the baby's father I just knew it. I always thought they liked each other but not to go have sex behind my back. Beau turned around and looked at me, before I knew what I was doing I swung and hit Beau straight in the jaw. He fell to the floor. Sophia came running behind me and went to beau's side. ' I KNEW IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG.' 'luke what are you talking about bro?' beau asked me, while holding his jaw. 'YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.' 'I seriously don't?' Beau just stared at me, does he really think I'm that stupid.'Sophia's pregnant, AND YOUR THE FATHER.'

Skylar: ' Sophia's whattttttt

Jai: What did you just say

Sophia: no luke you've got it all wrong.

Beau: Luke I'm not the father you are..

Luke: why are you lying.

sophia: LUKE..your the father

Luke: Well what else did you have to tell me.

sophia: 'I'm going back to England.