chapter 9.

Jai's P.O.V.

It was finally the weekend, all week long I've gotten to know Sky even more. I was so lucky to have her in all my classes. Today the boys and I are hanging out with them again we spend every day, and every evening together Skylar and Sophia are my bestfriends so much has changed since they came to Australia and it's been the best time I've had my entire life. Sophia and Luke have been going out for over a week now, there relationship is perfect, it was the relationship I wanted.. but with Skylar. Well this is the day I'm going to ask Skylar to be my girlfriend.

Luke's P.O.V.

We're meeting up with Skylar, and Sophia today and we're going to film our new daresundays video the '3L milk challenge.' We couldn't do it last week, so now we've decided to do it today, great my girlfriend is going to be watching and filming me be sick, that's just great I'm sure she won't want to come near me after she see's that later on. It's been the best week of my life, being with Soph, but she's been acting lately the last couple of days, I can tell something's wrong. If she doesn't tell me what's up i'm going to ask her myself. 

Sophia's P.O.V.

*beep beep* Oh great another text message. I don't want to look at it, I don't want to read it. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?!. I leant across my bed, and grabbed my phone of the bedside table. New text message from Chase, 'You can ignore me as much as like, but I will find you.' I've been getting so many texts from Chase over the last couple of days. What did he want with me, I haven't seen him for 10 months now, and all of a sudden I get these texts. I don't know what to do, I haven't told Sky and I haven't even told Luke. I couldn't I don't even know what I'm going to do, so there's no point telling them and them not knowing what to do either. I've just been ignoring everyone, I feel bad but I don't feel like explaining to everyone. 

Skylar's P.O.V.

Today was going to be amazing. Me and Soph get to watch a daresundays live!. School's been good, and Jai's been such a great help. Helped me get to know people which I coouldn't of done on my own. Helped me with my lessons and homework. Jai helped me with everything, he was my bestfriend and nothing could ruin our friendship. Some girls have been saying things about me and Jai but we ignore them . I don't want to run away and hide from people jsut because of what they say and think, I'm having the best time in Asutralia and it's not going to change. 

Something's been bothering Sophia for the past couple of days, she hasn't told me what yet. I'm starting to really worry about her, she keeps isolating herself away from us, and when we all meet after school she just stays in her room. The only reason why she agreed was because Freya our friend, who fancies Beau, forced her to come. Freya was beautiful, long brown hair big brown eyes, tall and slim figure she was basically perfect. Sophia and Freya were beautiful and then there was me just the ugly one that stood next to them, it isn't fair. 

At the Brooks' House. 

We were all there at the Brooks' household. Sophia,Skylar,Luke,Jai,Beau,Freya,Skip and James. We were all ready to go, as the only one who could drive was Beau, we all bundled in his car. It took us 5 minutes to drive to the alleyway where they were going to the milk challenge. Teddy was already there, The boys started the challenge, while the girls stood to the side and started to record. Beau was the first one to be sick, and Skip. It was hilarious. 

Sophia's P.O.V.

I really didn't want to be here. I would rather be at home in bed away from everyone. But I stayed I faked some laughs and faked some smiles. 30 minutes had gone past, and all the boys had been sick at least once. Beau picked Luke up and shook him around which made him be sick. He looked at me, and tried running after me. 

'Want a hug'. he asked me laughing.

'No that's disgusting.'  I replied giving him a genuine smile.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a picture message from Chase. It was a picture of me and him a year ago, which was in my room on my bedside table. How did he get that picture?. I scanned the photo and noticed my bed in the background!. Tears started streaming down my face, he was in my room.. in Catherine and Stewarts house!. How did he find me? I didn't know what to do. The message under the photo read, 'I've found you slut, I advise you to come home now. Or you won't see your new boyfriend again.' My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. I could never let Chase hurt Luke, I loved him to much. My eyes were still letting the tears fall down my cheeks. Luke noticed me crying and stood up straight away. I couldn't tell him I just ran, I had to get home. I had to make sure Chase wasn't going to hurt anyone. 

Luke's P.O.V.

I noticed Sophia's beautiful blue eyes, were now blood-shot and puffy. Soph was crying and I didn't know why. I started rushing towards her but when I looked up she was gone. Skylar looked at me in confusion. I shrugged at her, and shook my head. Was it something I'd done to Sophia?, it couldn't have been, she hasn't spoken to me properly for the last couple of days. I told Jai I had to go see Soph, he agreed luckily I had finished my milk anyway. I ran in the same direction as Sophia went. I had to stop a few times, and be sick. But I just kept running till I got to my house my first instinct was that she would of gone back here, this is her second home, and whenever she's upset she always goes to my room.