chapter 18.

Sophia's P.O.V.

The boys finally came down from their rooms, 40 minutes later. Luke looked gorgeous, in his shirt and jumper. he came over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead he was such a cutie. We were already to go, plus we were fashionably late just like the boys wanted. 

Beau was driving as me and him couldn't drink any alcohol because of the antibiotics we were still on. There were already laods of people there, and already people passed out on the front yard. This party was going to get out of hand I could just tell!. Aaron was rich, so his house was huge. Beau parked outside the front, and we all climbed out the car. 'Do you want my jumper, it's abit cold?' Luke asked me ah he was so cute. 'No I'm alright at the moment thankyou. 'okay then, by the way you look absolutely beautiful tonight as always.' he whispered into my ear grabbing my hand, and leading me up the walkway I couldn't help but blush. I lead the way through the front door, I looked back at Luke, he put his arm around my waist reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. I flinched he put his hand on my scar which was still sore. I forgot that everyone could see it since my dress had the sides cut out of it. I guess I'll have to be extremely careful tonight.

Beau had gone to see Freya, who was out in the garden. While me, luke, skylar, and jai went over to go see Aaron, me and him were pretty close but I hadn't seen him in ages. 

Aaron: Hey guys, glad you could make it, do any of you'se want a drink?

Sophia: no I'm fine thankyou.

Luke: Yeah i'll have one mate

Jai: yeah me too.

Skylar. umm I guess I'll have one please.

The boys went into the kitchen to the get the drinks, while me and Sky stood looking at everyone dancing, and falling over because they had obviously already had to much to drink. The boys came back, and Luke pulled me onto the dance floor I don't usually dance but it was Luke, and I couldn't not give into his puppy dog eyes. Luke kept twirling me and swaying with me. The night was perfect. The time flew by and it was already 1 in the morning. I was so hot inside, so me and Luke went outside. 

Skylar's P.O.V.

The party was great, nothing like I ever thought it would be. All of Jai's friends were so nice and all sat and talked to me and I wasn't shy and spoke back to them. Jai had drunk a bit but was still sober, but I was a little bit drunk but I was still okay. Luke and Sophia had gone outside, and me and Jai were left talking on the sofa. I loved our chats, even though I didn't have a clue what he was talking about half the time!.

Jai: Skylar..

Skylar: yeah jai?

Jai: Skylar I know you won't believe me, but honestly you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, you have the best personality in the entire world and you mean so much to me. I don't know what I would do with out you. 

Skylar: ah Jai your so sweet, your the best boy I have ever met, you always know how to make me feel better. You give me confidence, and I wouldn't of done half the stuff I have done with you. When I have to leave it's going to break my heart to leave you.

Jai: I never want you to leave Skylar. You mean so much to me, and I mean that. Skylar.. I really really like you, and I have ever since you moved here. I've just never had the chance to tell you how I really feel. As your leaving I wanna spend as much time with you as possible, Skylar Parks will you be my girlfriend?

Did Jai Brooks, just ask me to be his girlfriend. I couldn't believe it. 

Skylar. Of course I will Jai.