~☆Chapter 10☆~

Start from the beginning

"Dabi! Shut her up, Shut her up!" A high pitched female voice reaches my ears.

"Keep your mouth shut unless you wanna turn into those shitty cardboard chicken nuggets at WacDonalds." A males voice hisses in my ear, automatically silencing me. The cold alley air nipped at my exposed skin as I stood there, completely still.

"Dabi I cant believe that worked." The girl whisper-giggles, her features now visible as she stepped into the more brightly lit part of the alley. She had twin messy buns on the sides of her head, blonde hair and bangs framing her face. She had vivid, insane-looking yellow eyes and sharp, needle like teeth that were framed in a constant smile.

(Oh hey (Y/N) how you doing?)

"If I uncover your mouth and you scream, your gonna be fried chicken cardboard." He hisses.

I nod, though not having any intention of cooperating.

══════◄••❀••►══════

[//////////////]

⚝Shouto's POV⚝

After my match with Midoriya, I didn't run into my father, to my surprise. In fact, I didn't run into ANY pro heroes. I found my mind wandering, searching for some reason he would leave.

My mind immediately switched to (Y/N), and how she was being protected. I tried to think of any reason why my father would of left after a win, especially after I used my fire side, ignoring the possibility (Y/N) was in danger.

After being healed by Recovery Girl, just before I exited the room, I hesitated leaving.

"Pardon me, Recovery Girl." I say, my hand placed on the cold metal door handle.

She hums in response, her focus on Midoriya and his self inflicted wounds, which were now turning back to a normal skil color.

"Where have most of the pro heroes gone?" I question, my curiosity getting the best of me.

At that, she visibly flinches. Her gaze lifts to meet mine, though I knew she couldn't take anything from the stoic expression I was showing off.

After a moment, she laughs, shaking her head. "Your worried about your friend, (Y/N), yes?" She questions, this time making me flinch.

I felt a small heat rush to my face, though I was confused on why. I nod. "Yes. Just worried."

Recovery Girl looks at Midoriya for a moment, her eyes shadowed in decisiveness, as if determining whether to tell me or not.

Her eyes locked onto mine once more, hers almost glowing. She was silent for a moment, before her mouth opened.

"No. Everything most certainly isn't alright, Mr. Todoroki."

══════◄••❀••►══════

⚝Your POV⚝

I dived around a corner, barely avoiding the blue flames that licked at the stone walls as I ran as fast as I could, trying to escape the now angry villains hot on my tail.

Another round of blue fire shot in my direction, the walls lighting up, brilliant shapes and reflections of the light morphing off them as I continued running.

Being in this situation definitely wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. At least I wasn't running for my life.

Oh. Right. I was.

══════◄••❀••►══════

(A/N) P R O C A S T I N A T I O N

Word Count: 1001

┏╗ ┏╗
║┃ ║┃╔━╦╦┳═╗
║┃ ┃╚┫║┃┃┃╩┫
┗╝ ╚━╩═┻━╩━╝
┓╔┓┏
║╚┛┣═╦┳╗
┗╗┏╣┃┃║┃
   ┗╝┗═┻═╝

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆