Lurien X Reader

W049: I WILL GET LURIEN'S MASK AND I WILL DIE FOR IT!

Watcher Knights: Good

W049: Wait I was just ki- OH SHIT!

Grimmchild: SCREEEEEEEEE
~

Y/N POV

You were just organizing Lurien's journals.

"And that's 200 organized, anything else Lurien?" You turn around and look over at the dreamer who was currently writing. He looks over at you and he shook his head, "No that's all you needed to do Y/N, you may go if you pleased." He went back to writing.

You walk over to his telescope and look through it, you only see rain and more rain. You have no idea what Lurien sees out of this. You look over to Lurien was at but now you see him putting his new journal on a shelf.

"Have you heard anything from the king lately, Lurien?" You walk over to him. He looks down at you and shook his head. "No not yet, Monomon and Herra are ready for a deep sleep. I don't know if I'm ready yet."

"Maybe you can spend time with someone one last chance before you do go to sleep." You suggested and you gave him a smile. Lurien hums as he taps his mask, he thought of it for awhile and he nodded. "Your right, I should spend time with someone before it's too late."

"Who do you want to spend time with for your last moment before you go dream?" You asked, there was a moment of silence before Lurien broke it. "I want to spend time with you."

You blush a bit, "R-Really?" Lurien nodded and he start to walk out of his room. You follow him, "Where do you want to go, Lurien?"

"Somewhere in this city. I deeply love it here and I won't get to see it again, and I want to spend my last day with you." He responded, your face heated up more. Lurien grabs a umbrella and you grab some journals just in case if Lurien wants to write more.

~

The both of you walked together through the city, it was raining like always. But you and Lurien were dry and he was talking while you write down his words.

When the both of made it to the Pleasure house. The both of you relax there but you continue to write for Lurien.

"Oh! Y/N mind writing something to the king? I want him to know that Monomon, Herra, and I are ready to dream. I want him to acknowledge we're ready."

You nodded and write on the journal. Your wrist starts to hurt from all the writing, so you set the journals down on the bench and you sat there while Lurien also sat on the bench.

"Y/N go ahead and relax in the hot spring, you don't need to right for me all the time."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

You got off the bench and went in the hot spring. You turn around and see already writing. You swear that bug likes to write a lot.

"Lurien? What are you writing?"

He looks over at you, "A poem."

"For who?"

"You'll see."

He went back to writing and you sat silent in the hot spring, later you felt someone went in. You blush as you already know who it is.

"It's very warm and calm."

You nodded in response. You felt a head made it's way to your forehead, your face heats up more. Your face must've looked so red.

"Your face is red, are you sick?"

You shook your head, "I-I'm just glad to spend time with you, Lurien."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Me too, Y/n."
~

The both of you are back at Lurien's place, you organize his journals again. You felt someone tap your shoulder, you turn around and see Lurien. He hands you two journals.

"Don't read the poem before you hand the king my message, got it?"

You nodded, you then took the two journals. You late felt a warm hug from Lurien.

"I will surely miss you and this city. Thank you for spending time with me one last time."

You hug him back and he later broke the hug and he walks out. You also walk out and you start to head out of his place and towards the palace below.

~

You walk were walking with the Hollow Knight as he escort you to the throne room. Once he did he only stood there waiting for the kings command.

"Y/N good to see you, how's the dreamers?"

You walk over to him and you hand him the journal. He reads it quietly and he hums, he hands it back to you. "Thank you, Y/N. They're such brave souls to do this sacrifice."

You frown and nodded, "Be happy for your dear friend. He'll be protecting Hollownest for all of us."

You nodded again. The Pale King snapped his fingers and the Hollow Knight came and escort you out of the palace. You start to read the poem Lurien wrote, and you blush.

You hug the journal tightly and you let a few tears slip from your eyes. The Hollow Knight saw this and he pats your head for comfort but then stops and went back to escorting you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your the sun that shines my day and your the one that blocks the rain from my emotions. You think I love the city more than you, but your wrong.

Y/N, I love you

Sincerely Lurien

~

W049: I suck at poem's ;-;