"You're glowing." He smiled as he moved his hands from behind his head and placed them on her waist.

"Is that what's different?" She asked, starting to twirl a finger over his chest.

"Yeah, I think so." He was pretty sure of it actually. Maybe it was the way the sun was shining through the curtains and illuminating their room that made her look especially radiant?

"I'm just so insanely happy right now." Her smile got bigger as he sat up, keeping her on his lap and making her wrap her legs around him. "And it's all down to you. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you sharing your life with me."

"It's not luck, I love you and you being so happy makes me happy too." He pressed a sweet kiss to her lips and then nuzzled his nose to hers. "So as today's the last day of the season, you wanna break the rules with me?"

"And which rules would they be?" She already knew what he was after as he started to slowly kiss her neck and she could feel his excitement starting to grow.

"Want to make love?" He murmured against her skin, brushing his lips and nose where he knew her weak spots were. He smiled as he heard her breath hitch before she replied.

"Ah, you mean the team's rule that you should refrain from sex on a race weekend?" She leant her head back to give him more access and arched her back a little, pressing her breasts against him, giving him the answer he wanted.

"Mmm-hmm." He continued to glide his lips over her skin and feather her with little kisses, he felt her shiver with arousal and it encouraged him to continue.

"The rule that you've made a mockery of and practically ignored all season long?" She finished her question with a little gasp.

"Yeah, that rule." He nibbled gently on her ear lobe and then continued his arousing assault on her neck. "I won't tell if you don't."

"You have got a race in hot and sweaty conditions to drive in later this afternoon."

"Like that's ever stopped you before." He smirked as he glided his lips along her jawline while trailing his fingers down her spine in a touch that was so light she could barely feel it though it was enough to make her shiver again.

"Best you lay back and enjoy the ride then." She gave his shoulders a little shove and he lay back, giving her a cocky, satisfied grin that was quickly wiped off of his face and replaced with gasps of pleasure as she lowered herself onto him, taking him deep inside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The race was pretty uneventful for Seb but Chloe didn't mind, she'd spent the entire race so far standing in the garage, glued to the screen and listening to all of Seb's radio messages with Antti by her side. Knowing that this was the last race of the year was making her feel pretty emotional, not helped by her raging pregnancy hormones courtesy of her happy little secret. It had been quite a year, full of highs and lows and when she'd first met Seb, nearly a year ago, she'd never imagined for one second that one year later she'd be his wife. But here she was, she'd started the year with a year long contract and ended it with a lifetimes contract - a marriage certificate. She was already excited for the winter break, their two blessing ceremonies in Heppenheim and Southampton, Christmas, a honeymoon and for what next year was going to bring. Seb just had a day of testing to do on Tuesday and then they could begin their holidays. She wiped a rogue tear from her cheek, if she was like this now then god knows what she'd be like when the chequered flag was waved.
"Are you crying already?" Antti gave her a small nudge. "At least wait until the race is over before you start bawling."

"Something in my eye." She glanced at him and smiled wryly.

"Yeah yeah, sure." He chuckled.

"I have a present for you." Britta appeared at her side and handed her a red Ferrari logo'd bag.