63. A flash of anger.

It was now Sunday morning, and Seb lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. The room was quiet except for the sound of Chloe softly breathing next to him and every so often he could feel the yacht they were on gently moving. Last night they'd stayed here, onboard Kimi's yacht, after spending the evening onboard with the Finn, his wife and their two children. It would make the commute to the street circuit much, much shorter and easier today. Hannah had left yesterday with the girls to head back to Switzerland and Antti was driving his parents over from the house so they could watch the race from hospitality. He rolled onto his side and looked at Chloe who lay sleeping peacefully beside him, her hair was a beautiful mess, scattered over the pillow, her head was turned away, exposing her neck to him and she was uncovered and naked after complaining that she was too hot in bed last night. He knew she'd probably be feeling a bit lethargic today, she'd had a restless night, they both had as
her tossing and turning had kept him awake too. Yesterday had been a challenging day with his accident in free practice and a difficult qualifying session and he knew today's race had been playing on her mind as much as it had his during the night. Propping himself up on his elbow, he moved his gaze from her head and slowly trailed his eyes down her body. This was a mistake. He felt his body stir and respond straight away from the moment he looked at her breasts and by the time he'd finished taking in her nakedness he was hard, and willing for her to wake up. He was longing to touch her and to feel her touch him. He wanted to groan in frustration but didn't want to wake her, he knew that sex was supposed to be off the menu over race weekends but she was difficult for him to resist. Chloe's eyes fluttered open, she could already feel that Seb was awake and was looking at her. She didn't turn to face him just yet though, she wondered what mood he'd be in today as he'd been a bit subdued last night. But then yesterday had been a difficult day for him so she couldn't really blame him.
"Are you eye fucking me Sebastian?" She asked with a smirk on her face. She heard him scoff in reply, clearly not expecting her to know that he'd been looking at her. She finally turned her head to find those blue eyes looking back at her. "Morning champ." She smiled and stretched, arching her back off the mattress which made those eyes look at her breasts once more.

"Morning sexy." He quickly took up residence on top of her, making her open her legs to accommodate him, and began showering her with little kisses, making her giggle as he tickled her a little bit. He seemed in a much better mood this morning. Her laugh made him stop and he simply looked down at her. "You're beautiful, I love hearing you laugh."

"Glad to see your mood has improved this morning." She stroked a hand down his face gently, she could feel him pressing incessantly between her legs and knew she'd have to somehow calm him down.

"Yeah, sorry about last night. Let me make it up to you." He brushed his lips lightly across her cheek towards hers before giving her a slow, sensual kiss. He gave her a roll of his hips and she hummed against his mouth, enjoying the friction he was creating. Swiping his tongue over her lips, he allowed himself a satisfied smile as she responded by opening her mouth to let him deepen the sweet, lazy kiss he was giving her and as he felt her hands slipping slowly down his back he rolled his hips once more, now he was right there, one more move and he'd be inside her. The pressure on his erection that his move had created sent a wave of warm pleasure that rippled and spread throughout him, making him moan quietly. He felt her tense up underneath him and he broke off their kiss, moving his lips to her neck instead.

"Seb, we shouldn't." She placed her hands on his shoulders. "You're supposed to abstain, remember?"

"Abstain? You sound so English and posh when you say that." He looked down at her. "You will be saying that you're arriving when I make you come next." He replied, mimicking her accent. His face broke out into a grin, clearly pleased with himself.