If I die young

....don't revive me.

That's all I ask for.

Anyways

Tagged by Angel_snowflakes_

1.If you were invisible for a day, what would you do: Are you expecting me to say something creepy like 'I'd go and watch the person I love take a bath huehuehue~'?

Because it sounds like a stalker question :feathersnani:

But I'll scare people first
Steal my best bish's money
Eat all of my favorite food with that money
And then, in the middle of the night, when I'm still not visible, I'll take a knife and....

....kill myself.

2.If you met me in rl and had 12 hours to spend: This 'me' is Gelly, I'm guessing.

WELL WE'D PRANK PEOPLE TOGETHER

3.Cakes or Cookies: Cookies, obviously.

4. What is your most favorite thing in the world: A quiet night, I'm rolled under the blanket, sipping coffee and I'm either texting people or watching movies.

Oh, and there shouldn't be school next day.
Doing those is my favorite thing in the world.

5.Do you have any phobia: I have a phobia of bugs and insects. I think it has a name too...

...oh well. I remember once I came into my room after taking a bath, and I swear I could've seen a wasp flying past me. So I screamed and ran out with only my bathrobe on. Luckily only mom was home atm.

She said I was probably seeing things because of the slight fog in the room, but I could've sworn I didn't.

6. Supernatural creature: Anyone who knows me knows the answer to this.

Vampires, d u h.

7. If you were given the choice to hang out with someone from your favorite book: Zack.

No, not AoD Zack. There's this book called "Jessica Cole:Catwalk Criminal".
And there's the hero(who's actually a villain but then a hero) called Zack. And I'd love to meet him.

Also idk but for some reason, I love the name too much.

8. Do you have a weird imagination like I do: You bet I do.

9. Cat or phone: I'll give the perfect solution.

*jumps from the 15 story building*

There. Happy Ending.

The cat and the phone lived happily ever after.

10. Favorite kind of cake: I dunno if you guys know, but I really love cappuccino cake.

It's like coffee but in cake form.
And yes, if you can't tell already, I'm obsessed with coffee.

11. What does your dream day look like: Me. A nice apartment. Three cats. Good job.

12. Tag 10—: No.

But I do tag LapisLazulli2 and lunaaa_aa

Fun tortuing waifu and best bish uwu

And also Itosuzuno29 uwu

K

Bai