Chapter 13 Diagon Alley

Start from the beginning

"Well," She said with a wink to Harry that Ginny did not see, "Harry you really must have impressed Ginny with what you had under that towel because she went red in the face when I asked her about what happened."
"MOM!" Yelled Ginny as she spit out her coffee.
Molly and Harry started laughing out loud at this reaction.
"What's has mom done now?" Asked a sleepy Ron who just walked in as Ginny spat out her coffee so he hadn't heard what his mother had said(what in Ron's case would be for the best). "Nothing." The three already in the kitchen together.
"Well than what, oh well never mind." Said Ron as he got himself some coffee.
The rest of the morning went by without incident and Harry and Ginny were lying under the tree near the pond waiting for McGonagall to arrive.
"What are you quit?" Asked Harry after some time as he pulled Ginny closer towards him. Did I do something wrong?"
"No love it is just that I was just thinking about this morning. About what my mother said before Ron walked in." Ginny replied.
"Oh," Said Harry, feeling some shame and worry he asked ",and??? Did I impress you or was it well I don't know?"

Ginny blushed when she spoke. "You really impressed me Harry. But when I was lying in bed the first thought that crossed my mind was well not what you did, but that I could just grab you there and I would have you well really in my hand, you know what I mean."
Harry kissed her hair and said, "Well I am glad that you did not grab me there because I don't know what would have happened if you did, but I think we would be some time later downstairs than we were now."
Ginny giggled like a little girl as she looked up at Harry. "And well that was not the only thing that impressed me." She said.  Harry smiled and kissed her on the lips. 

At that time Ron came out of the house and yelled. "Hey that is my sister you are snogging."
Harry looked up and yelled back. "Good that means she is my girlfriend."
"He will never learn will he." Said Ginny with a smile.
"What is it Ron?" She said when he was close enough so she didn't need to yell.
"Mom wanted you two in the house because McGonagall has arrived and we will be leaving soon."
"Okay well lets go than." Said Ginny.
They got up and went to the house.
When they entered they not only saw McGonagall but also.
"SIRIUS!" yelled Harry as he jumped around his godfather's neck.
"But you told me that you could not come, are you coming with us??"
"Yes and no." Said Sirius. "I won't be coming because like I told you I am not cleared yet. But that doesn't mean that Padfoot can't come with you."
"Wait what?" Said Harry, who could not believe what he was hearing. "You mean that you are coming? Ok let's get going he said with a smile before he changes his mind again."
"No, I won't change my mind." Said Sirius. "Minerva and I talked about it for some time and we both agreed that as far as we know we are the only few who know I am back alive and that I am Padfoot so problem solved and I can come along. Only one thing. When we stop for a drink I don't want a bowl of water."
They all laughed at this comment and after Harry hugged his godfather Sirius transformed into the big black dog.
They all went to the fireplace and took some floo-powder.
"We meet at the Leaky cauldron and go from there to Diagon alley." Said Mrs. Weasley "So who wants to go first?"
"Well, I will go." Said McGonagall as she threw the floo-powder in the fireplace and stepped in. With the familiar whoosh, she was gone.
After her Sirius barked twice and walked forward, Harry looked at Mr. Weasley and asked. "Can you go with two persons because how else do we get Sirius there."
"Well, when we want an animal there we throw it in for them and say the place we want to send them." Mr. Weasley told him.
"Okay." Said Harry and walked towards the fireplace.
He threw the powder in and the flames turned green.
Sirius leaped in and Harry yelled: "Leaky Cauldron."
Whoosh and Sirius the dog was gone than Harry stepped in and went after Sirius.
When Harry stepped out of the fireplace he looked around and saw Tom behind his bar.
"I was wondering when you would show up." Said Tom with a smile.
He walked over to Harry and shook his hands. The rest of the group was now all there just as Tom said. "You won't get any further without a drink first." Harry looked at Tom and smiled. "Thank you Tom," He said, "but only if we can get the private parlour." They all went in and had some butterbeer and pumpkin juice. After they all finished their drinks and said their goodbye's to Tom it was time to step back into the wizardingworld the trio had left alone or some time when they all were save at The Burrow.
Harry walked out at the little courtyard he stopped.
"What is it love?" asked Ginny?
"I think it is a little ironic," Said Harry. "My first entrance to the wizarding world was through this gateway with Hagrid and now I re-enter it through that same gateway."
"I think it had to be," Said Hermione. "You know now you enter it with no problems following you."
"Or some weird evil wizard for that matter." Said Harry with a little smile.
"That is not what I meant," Said Hermione as she smacked him on the head, "now open the gateway it gets a little cramped out here."
Harry tapped the bricks and the gateway opened.
With a big sigh he stepped through it.
What he feared happened. When all the others were though the gate they all packed around him like a shield.