Chapter 3: Vore

Shrek was at the shop, he was picking out a new dress to wear at his best friends wedding (because fuck gender roles.) He was scanning his eyes across the rack of dresses and looked to his left.

It was the Onceler, brushing his midnight black locks out of his stunningly carved face yet again as he was laying his eyes on a posh, yet badass tuxedo.

Shrek debated with himself. Should he go up to him? Should he just stay there watching from afar? He took a step. A couple more steps after that, his mind was telling him, "please stand back now, (little further)." But he didn't.

"You know... I really enjoyed that kiss." Shrek mentioned. Onceler was shocked and turned around red as can be. He motioned to shrek and led him to his car. Where they shared a kiss and sped off to his house.

Once they got there, Shrek asked, "why are we here?"
Onceler grinned and pinned him to the sofa and then and there put his mouth in his foot. Shrek moaned with delight. Onceler started consuming his body starting with his wondrous, meaty legs. He picked him up as he started to consume his banana, it flicked in his mouth as he moaned and groaned. Onceler then started to consume his stomach as round as a cherry. (And you know, Shreks cherry popped today.) Then, the final and most important part, his upper body. When he finished consuming he patted his stomach. "You alright in there Shrek?" He asked sexily.
"Of course~" Shrek answered suggestively in reply.

(I'm so fucking sorry-)
To be continued (eastenders music plays)