Chapter 21-

*RECAP*

I pulled a chair up next to Justin, and started talking to him. "Justin, I don't know if you can hear me but, I'll be here. Always. Everyday. All night. Because i love you. I love you i love you i love you baby. So much. I'm going to be by your side all the time until you wake up. Please get better soon babe." I kissed his hand, and layed down, and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING SOME MATURE CONTENT.

*3 weeks later*

Danielle's POV: 

"Mom, I'm going back over to the hospital! See you later." Just as I was about to walk out the door, my mom stopped me. "Sweetheart," "What mom?" "Sit down, me and your father want to talk to you." I nervously walked into the kitchen, and took a seat at the table, my parents sitting across from me. "Can you make this quick? I wanna go see Justin I haven't been there in 3 days." "Danielle, this is about Justin.." my Dad said. "What do you mean?" "We think you've been spending all your time there, and it's too much. We know you love him and he's your boyfriend and everything but.. we miss you at home. We don't have any family time together anymore." "So what are you saying?" I said, looking into my parents eyes and playing with my fingers under the table. My dad sighed, and looked at my mother. My mom gave him a look back. "We think you should take a break from going to the hospital for a while, we think it's best for you." "Are you kidding?! No you can't do that." I shot up out of my chair, yelling, and tears filling up in my eyes. "Sweetheart, please calm down. We're only doing this for the best." "Dad, I don't care! I'm not worrying about myself, Justin needs me there. What if he wakes up and i'm not there? I need to be there. So don't you tell me to calm down." I grabbed my keys, and walked out of the house. I got into my car and sped out of the neighborhood.

I arrived at the hospital, and went to the elevator, and hit the 15th floor button. I walked out of the elevator, and to Justin's room. I've been here everyday for the past month, the nurses know me so well. "Danielle!" One of the nurses called out. I turned around, "Hey!" I smiled, and gave her a hug. "How are you?" "Great thanks. You?" "Good! Brace yourself when you go into Justin's room." I got nervous, and the smile faded. "Uh, why?" "You'll see, just go." 

I nervously walked over to Justin's room, closed my eyes, and opened the door. 

I heard a familiar voice, "Hey babygirl!" My eyes shot open. "JUSTIN!" I dropped everything I was carrying and ran over to his bed. I jumped into his bed and into his arms. I started crying. "You're awake." I said, wiping my tears. Justin cupped his hands in my face, and kissed me. "I love you so much." "I love you so much too." "Don't cry babe. I'm here." Justin said, wiping my tears and pulling me back into his arms. "I never thought i'd feel your kiss, or hear your voice, or feel your arms around me ever again." "Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, because i'm here." "Do you even remember what happened?" "The last thing I remember is going through the red light, and wishing I hadn't. I hate myself for not listening to you. I could have killed you. Because of me you got hurt. How bad did you get hurt?" "Justin, stop. I'm okay. I didn't get hurt badly like you. I'm just happy you're alright." He smiled, and kissed me again.

Pattie walked in. All she did was smile. "I'm guessing you were here when he woke up, huh?" I giggled. "Yup!" "Why didn't you call me?!" "Hey don't blame me! Blame Justin! He woke up on thursday night.. after you left. By Saturday he was back to his normal, and he didn't want me to call you!" I looked at Justin. "Care to explain?" "I wanted to surprise you! I wanted to see your face when you walked in and saw me awake." He smiled, and laughed. "Not funny. I wanted to be here when you woke up." I pouted. "Well you're here now babe, it's fine." He started to tickle me. "J-justin! s-stop!" I said, histerically laughing. "Say you love me!" I continued laughing, as he continued tickling me. "Okay I love you! I love you! I love you!" He stopped tickling me, and kissed me. "Good because i love you too." He smiled. 

The doctor walked in, "Hey Justin, how are you?" "Doing great!" "Good to hear, i'm having your parents fill our paper work now.. than you're all set to go home!" Justin and my face lit up. "That's great to hear doc, thank you for everything! You saved my life." "Don't thank me. It's my job, try not to damage yourself when you get out of here - and I want you to take it easy for the next week or so." "Sounds good." "Keep in touch." "Of course." Justin and the doctor shook hands, and the doctor left. 

I shreiked. "YAY I GET MY BABY BACK!" I said, jumping into his arms. Pattie came back in with the nurse, who was pushing a wheelchair. Justin sat up, "I'm fine walking. I don't need a wheelchair." He smirked. "Sorry Mr.Bieber, hospital rules. Paitients need to be exited to their car in a wheelchair." "Ugh fine. Only if my girlfriend can sit on my lap." The nurse laughed, "Of course." Justin sat in the wheelchair, and he patted his lap. I sat down, as he wanted me too. He wrapped his arms around my stomach rested his chin on my shoulder. 

"Do you wanna come back to my house? I'll drive." "Why don't you come back to my house? I'm tired." "Sure babe." I smiled. Justin started to kiss my neck, and whispered in my ear. "I'm also a bit horny too." I laughed, and he started to kiss my neck again. The nurse cleared her throat, and Justin stopped.  We got to his car, and he got into the passenger seat. Pattie was driving. "I'll follow you back to your house?" He nodded. I kissed him, and winked, and walked back to my car. I felt his eyes scanning my body, as I walked infront of his car. I was wearing a low cut tank top, and short shorts. I got into my car, and my text message alert went off. It was from Justin. "Damn baby.. you should wear those shorts more often." I quickly texted back, "Hm should I? ;)" "Babe i'm so horny for you." I laughed, playing along. "Maybe I should just go home then..." "NO NO come over. You have to come over." I was behind him in the car, so I gave him a wink, and pulled down my top more, making sure he could see. His eyes widened. I pulled it back up. From Justin: ":(" I put my phone down, and contined driving.

We got back to Justin's, and we went to his room. Justin shut and locked his door and walked over to me, running his fingers up and down my shirt. He started to whisper, "You look so fucking hot, I want you." he started to kiss my neck. I decided to tease him a little. I whispered back, "How bad?" As I pushed him off my neck. I slid off my shorts, leaving me in a skimpy tank-top and my thong, I climbed onto his bed. I layed on my side, my hand holding up my head. I played with my thong, snapping the straps. I layed on my stomach facing him, I seductively started to put my index finger in my mouth, and let my feet play with eachother. "Tell me Justin, how bad do you want me?" I said sexily, looking into his eyes, and then I got back up, tracing my finger along his jawline, walking in a circle around him. Justin bit his lip, and he had a huge bulge in his pants. Justin pulled me in by my waist and started to talk dirty. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He said, as he started to kiss my neck, I gently started to grab his area. He gasped. 

I decided to tease him some more, I pushed him away from my chest. I whispered in his ear, "Come and get me." I winked, and went onto his bed and layed down. He emediatly hopped on top of me and started to kiss me, hard. He traced his tongue along the bottom of my lip, looking for entry. I played it a little, not letting him in. I knew he was starting to get frustrated, so I let him in. Things got really heated, and we started taking eachothers clothes off. Justin started to go down on me, as I moaned in pleasure. Justin stopped, and just as he was about to enter me, we heard Pattie answer the door. "Hey Karen and Mark! How are you?" I shot up, and started to get dressed. "Fuck my parents are here." Justin clenched his jaw, in anger. "Just so you know were not done with this." I laughed, and kissed him, as i slipped my shorts back on. "Danielle! Your parents are  here!" I slimmed down my hair with my hands, and ran downstairs. "Hey mom, and dad! What are you doing here?" We heard Pattie start yelling, coming from Justin's room. My eyes blew up, flying upstairs, my parents following me.

"Justin, Danielle, what the hell is this?" Pattie said, furious. "It's not what it looks like?" said Justin.

 ------------------------

CLIFFFY! AHHH. so sexual ;) ahhahaha sorrrrryyy if it was to much for any of my readers. well FINALLY I UPLOADED :D about time. sorry i've been so busy with school and stuff! gosh i hope i can start posting more... but seriously you guys are AMAZING. 3800+ READS OMFG! wow. i am so speechless

suggetions?

comments?

vote?

fan?

:) xoxooxoxoxooxo