Winter Things

Hey guys! So I had no school today (YAY) so I decided to write a little winter/holiday kind of head cannon!  (I'm in a huge Christmas mood lol) Above is one of my favorite Christmas songs! And I thought it might kinda match what I'm doing right now.  Enjoy! 

HOLIDAYS FOR SOPHIE

-4 years after Sophie comes to the Lost Cities, she realizes that it was the holiday season. It would be the first one Amy had remembering her. She feels sad because since there is no winter here, she can't really feel that jolly. 

-Also the elves didn't celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah, so all she could really do was listen to holiday music on her iPod. 

-She was feeling a little depressed at Callas tree when Dex came over for (LEGACY SPOILER) some team valiant stuff. 

-Dex sees his best friend and cousin, not in her usual energy mode and asks why

-Sophie tries to explain to him the holidays. All the wonderful fun things she and Amy would do in the snow. How her Dad and she made amazing hot chocolate together. She would help her mom make holiday cookies. Especially the snow. It was one of the things she would miss the most. She loved it all.

- Dex listens to his cousin and gets an idea

-He goes home and works with his mom (Bc she was a Froster) and presents it to Sophie the next day

-They're little snow bombs which in a big room, makes into a winter wonderland. He called them snow booms 

- Sophie is literally the happiest elf on earth. She throws the little snow boom into the air in her room

BOOM

- There's snow everywhere

-Sophie and Dex immediately start playing in it. 

-For Sophie it's like childhood, but for Dex? He's never actually played with snow like this. This is his new favorite thing to do. Throwing snowballs at everybody. Especially Sophie. 

-Iggy enjoys this new invention as well. The white cold cake tastes good. 

- When Keefe comes over later, he is very surprised and immensely enjoys throwing snowballs at Ro, and making snowmen with Sophie and Dex. 

- Ro makes this into open warfare and decides to have the biggest snowball fight ever

-It's not really a fight because only Sandor and Ro and throwing, while Sophie, Dex, and Keefe try not to get killed by a snowball 

-Edaline, as a concerned mom, comes in worrying about why she just heard a boom and something breaking and sees three teenagers making snowmen and sledding down a hill together, dodging ice balls. 2 bodyguards throwing snowballs at each other while throwing insults. 'Is that all you got a green guy?' 'Take THIS princess!' , while an ice blue imp shovels snow down his throat.

- Newsflash- Shes not surprised anymore.  

Ok, guys! That was it! I really like this one too! I wanted to spread the cheer! Anyways I'll be posting my Legacy review and rant soon! I promise! this was an idea that popped into my head last night so I had to write it down lol. If there are any writing prompts you to want me to write, just message me! I would love the ideas! Till next time! Love u all! 

- R ❤