Chapter 6 ( Sister,Sister ) Part 2

Lyric's Pov

After those words escaped from Kiarra's mouth, I pushed Erica from in front of me and went straight for her again. How she gone sit up there in lie on my bestie like that and Akia just standing there in the corner like really. "Lie again hoe", I said running up hitting her in the head.

I Meant to aim for her face, but I was pulled back from Malik muscle built ass. I started kicking, scratching, and throwing hits wildly at him, so he could let me go. "Ok Lyric", Malik said grabbing me by my shoulders to where we was face to face. "Oh, so now you know my name huh.. just last night I was Linda or whoever you fucking", I snarled at him.

He was taking back by my response and just put his hands up in surrender. Some static went over the intercom, and a light screechy voice spoke up , "Is there an emergency, because I have to run the elevator again". Akia walked over to me, but I was far from mad or hurt. Malik done cheated too many times, Im just seeing it in the light.

The elevator started again and Akia made her way towards me. "You good?", she asked looking back and forth at the three of us. "Yea, yall enjoy Yall lil vacation while it last", I said eyeing Kiarra Whole time before we stepped off and onto our floor.

Erica was walking slow behind Akia and I to the room. "Not to assume or anything, but what was Ky-Kiarra talking about on the elevator", Kia questioned Erica stopping in front of room 6632. "Kiarra is a liar, she just mad because I took her bestfriend", I defended Erica intertwining my fingers with hers. Kia seriously need to chill, and Erica wouldn't do that to me.

I opened the door slightly taking in aspect of the room. The room had two creme and coffee colored Double Beds, Oversized windows with drapes to match, which also has a stunning view of downtown and Biscayne Bay, High-speed Internet access, both wireless and wired. European marble bathroom, Agraria toiletries in the bathroom, Flat panel TV, In-room pay-per-view movies, Premium HD cable and satellite television including TV Globo International, Video checkout.

Laundry and valet services, Oversized desk, Phone with voicemail, Mini bar, Iron and ironing board, Alarm clock radio with iPhone & iPad dock, and Hair dryer.

"Omg, this is sooo beautiful", Erica gleamed.

Everything in the room had a elegant and modern look to it. Akia pulled her new Iphone 6 plus out, did the finger print scan, and clicked on face time.

I shielded my face as soon as she flipped the camera towards me.

"Uh un.. Who is that", I whispered. At the top of the screen it said connecting, then Chris black ass popped up. "Hey bruwtha", Akia sanged into the phone. Akia glanced back at me with the camera still on her. "Im not here", I mouthed.

Within seconds, Akia flashed the camera on me and my face flushed with red as Chris laughed at me. I ran into the bathroom to hide my embarrassment, it seriously sucks having a sister. I glanced in the mirror to get a better look at myself. My washed hair was brushed up into a tight ponytail with a curly-kinky texture to it. I wore a oversized blue t-shirt with some multi aztec leggings and some forces.

I walked out the bathroom and Erica was taking pictures in the closest mirror. Akia was stretched out on the bed closet to the window. "Where Lyric go?", I heard Chris ask. Akia jerked her head up and noticed I was standing in front of the bed showing hella teeth.

I took the phone from Akia's hand and faced it towards me to speak, then instantly gave it back.

"Don't do that", I heard a female voice in the background. The screen went black, in white bold letters read paused. Akia and I shared glances, and I already knew what she was thinking. "Ummm Christopherr", Akia joked. A familiar face popped on the screen laying on Chris chest. "His name is Chris, not Christopher", she said. Dang, what is her name. "Cool out, that's my sister", Chris muttered. I popped my head over Akia's shoulder to show my face. "Hey Mosquito", I said grinning from ear to ear. Akia started dying laughing and Chris ended the call.