Chapter 4 ( Fooled Me Twice )

Lyrics POV

Moans after moans escaped from mouth uncontrollably. I rolled my hips and a circular motion on his tongue, then he worked his way back up to my mouth with his fingers inside of me thrusting inside of me slowly. He was undoing his pants with his other hand, before he could pull it out. I heard music playing, laughing, and then Robert mouthing something. "What's wrong", I asked, but something else was different.

The whole scenery changed slowly. The door turned into the back of an house. The wall and the ceiling was no longer there, it was the sky. We weren't in the room anymore, we was outside sitting in the lawn chairs, still drinking some wine coolers. He was staring at me with confusion, and I suddenly got embarrassed. My cheeks flushed with redness as I shifted with uncomfort in my chair. Did I just really just fantasize that, noo that was way too real.

"I'm s-sorry w-what did you s-say?", I stuttered with my words. He let out a slight chuckle, then glanced around. Well, at least I enjoyed the little conversation that we did had I thought. He turned back around and fixed his mouth to say something. "It was nice meeting you Robert, I should go find Erica now." , I said jolting up with a smile.

That smile soon faded away as everything around me spun and I heard my heart beating in my head, which caused me to sit right back down. "I see you can't hold liquor", Robert teased. My throat had tighten up, but I managed to force out a little laugh.

Robert reached for my hands and effortlessly helped me up. I wasn't sloppy drunk, just a little tipsy that's all. To the left of me I saw Erica pacing back and forth on the phone inside the house. I patted Robert on the chest, got out of his grasp and made my way towards the house. Well, slowly but surely. Closer and closer, I could tell she was arguing with somebody.

I tapped on the slide door and she looked my way nervously hanging up the phone. She opened the door and sighed heavily. "You ready mama", she forcing a fake smile on her face. I let it go for now, but she will have to tell me eventually. I nodded my head and reached for her hand. We interlocked fingers and walked out. She laughed then stopped in her tracks. I looked at her wearily.

"You're a great friend", Erica said before bringing me into a hug. I stood there hesitantly for a quick second before hugging her back. We said bye to everybody before this long stroll we had back to the car. We was on the highway when my phone vibrated.

Malik: Im srry for erthing I've put yu thru.. babygirl yu my #1 fan.. one n only.. I dont won't NOBODY to cum between us.. I luv yu call me wen u get this.

I smiled to myself and my heart was so warm, it wasn't the same feeling I get with Chris at least it is a start. I adjusted the passenger seat back and angled it to were I was comfortable. Dosing off, I heard my phone vibrate again.

I looked down and clicked my home button, but no notifications. I closed my eyes and opened them shortly after to see Erica's phone gleaming in the drink holster. "Lyric we're here", Erica said shaking me by my shoulder. I shrugged her off and continued my slumber. I adjusted my eyes to see it was still dark outside.

Wait, why can I see it's dark side. I looked around to see I still was in Erica's 2010 Hummer H3. I glanced over at the radio that read, 4:32 a.m. I jumped out the car and pulled out my keys when I got halfway to the door. I turned my key to the left and turned the knob, I slammed then door behind me and locked it considering the fact my parents aren't home.

I marched to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest bowl I could find. I poured some ice into the bowl from the refrigerator and heard some noises. The bowl was full and I placed it down on the counter and slowly walked out the kitchen. I looked at the Twins door then back at the front door. I shrugged my shoulders, and before I could walk back I heard the same noise again.