"Tell Nash I'll meet him at the party, I'm going out with Matt" I kissed Hayes on the cheek and went out. I saw Matt looking down at his phone smiling and waiting for me outside his car. 

"Hi babe" He said analyzing my whole body. "Looking nice" he smirked and grabbed my hand making me spin. I smiled and gave him a little peck on the lips. Already on his car, we got caught up in a conversation as always, the thing is, his phone wouln't stop buzzing. It drove me crazy. Not only the buzz it made every two minutes, but the fact that the phone was on a 'do not disturb' mode, so the screen wouldn't show who it was and also, he completely ignored it.

"Uhm, Matt? Your phone is going like, crazy" I smiled. I was in fact very intrigued. "Oh yea, ignore it. It's probably my mom" I nodded. He gave me a little squeeze on my thigh and it made me feel like a crappy human being. He is always way too nice to me. And I'm complete trash for treating him like this, he doesn't deserve it. I was about to tell him, on that very second. But his phone went off. He answered really fast and eyed me.

"Hi, I can't right now. No, I really can't, i'm really sorry. Talk to you later, bye" He hung up and smiled at me again. To say he was nervous was an understatement. "My mom's being a nightmare" 

I laughed it off. We got to his house and went straight up his room. It was nearly time for him to get ready for the party, since he took forever to get here. He took out some nice clothes to try out and started stripping off his clothes, while I awkwardly sat on his desk chair doing nothing. It shouldn't be awkward since we are like, boyfriends and all but it was. For some reason I couldn't stop looking at him, and I guess the feeling was mutual because every couple seconds he would sneak a glance at me too. I simply coundn't help looking at his body while he got ready. 

After he was ready I thought to myself, he is a really hot human being. He walked over and grabbed my hand, leading me to his bed. We just laid down together as he told me about how much cooler our party was going to be. He told me about the guys that held this party, they were kinda famous too, but they just made YouTube videos. He told me how I should stay away from a guy who's name was Kian or something. I looked up at him while he was talking and rubbing my arm and placed a finger on his lips and shushed him up. "Don't worry about that Kian guy, Matt. He doesn't sound like my kinda guy."  I joked. He lifted his brows and kissed me. 

We ended up making out for a long time. While I was kissing his neck I noticed a little red mark he had right above his ear. I stopped and looked at it. "Why'd ya stop?" He breathed out. "What's this thing you got there" I said frowning, touching the mark with my index finger. I could swear I saw him widening his eyes for a mild second and then shifting his look to a confused one. "I dunno I can't see"  He smiled at me. I was being a complete asshole right now, doubting on him when I was in fact the one cheating. 

I thought about how sad he was going to be when I told him about me and Nash tonight, and how he'd call me a slut and all. How he'd be completely disappointed on me. But I deserve it. I deserve all his hate. I am a complete asshole for putting him in this situation, myself included. 

My thoughts got disturbed by my phone ringing. Mahogany told me they were all there and that she wanted to see me. I told Matt that we were late and so, we headed off to said party. The whole ride was silent, although his phone didn't stopped vibrating. But I stopped thinking about it. 

As we got closer to the party, I already started to hear the music. We got to a big ass house, with cars parked everywhere and people all over the place with their respective red cups. Girls were already drunk as titties, stumbling all over and giggling at Matt as we entered. They asked for a picture with him. This girl over here, straight up flirted with him in front of me. I gave her a dirty look and grabbed his hand, walking off. Matt laughed at me, stopping us. "You jelly?"