1.

Anna's POV-

I sighed as I finally got up from my desk leaving my math homework aside. My mom was being way too annoying so I decided to go downstairs to see what the hell was wrong with her.

"Come on Anna, get your butt down here" I heard her scream.

"Oh my god women, stop shouting I'm coming gosh" I yelled back as I slipped my socks back on. I run down the stairs and rested my chin on the counter looking at my mom.

"I'm here what do you want, I need to get my homework done it's due tomorrow" I told her so she can leave me alone to finish it quickly so I could take a nap.

"No, pay attention to me. the Grier's and us will be going to Europe next week because of work"

"Omg really? that's so cool! Are you serious? Mom you should have told me earlier!" I jumped up and down in excitement. My parents are working buddies with the Griers but I've never really saw them more than twice.

My mom's face was unreadable. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry but you're not coming with us" she said with a sad tone in her voice.

My face shifted. Well it was kinda my fault for getting my hopes up and stuff.

"Oh my god Anna I'm really sorry if you got excited for nothing, but don't worry I'll bring you loads of clothes and things to make it up for you I promise" She mumbled as she came over to hug me.

I mean, I was kinda upset about not getting to go to the trip. She explained to me that I couldn't go because the trip was going to last from May to July and it was going to be very expensive, therefore not even the Griers where taking their sons, they where just taking their little daughter Skylynn.

"And that's where I was trying to get to. The Grier's sons." She finished, resting her head on her arms

"What about the Grier's sons?" I asked kind of nervous.

I mean, think quickly, our parents are going to be out of the country for three entire months and I'm an only child and I think they are just two brothers. This can't be good.

"Well, you know they have two sons, Hayes who is fourteen and Nash who is seventeen" She said vaguely.

"Yes... come one women get to the point already" I commanded. She was getting on my nerves, I hated when she did this because I knew she was about to ask me something I'm obviously not into.

"Well, the Griers pleaded us if you could be their sons's babysitter for this couple of months..." My expression shifted dramatically, I was like just about to complain but she kept on explaining with a higher pitch of voice and faster.

"...I'm not done Anna listen to me. Last week at the meeting, they explained to us that they have been having problems with Nash's behaviour. He's been a very complicated teenager and they don't have family here in North Carolina to keep an eye on him, just like you. This means, you Hayes and Nash are going to be alone these three months, and you are the most mature and wise from all of you, you are going to be responsible for both of them and you will be their babysitter."

I stayed quiet, looking at her directly at her eyes frowning and defying her. I was so mad at her. Not only she's going to Europe without me but she'll let ME in charge for some random boys I've never seen in my life and that happen to be "complicated teenagers". What the hell.

I got up, being the drama queen that I am every time l fight with her, which happens a lot because dad and her are never home because of work.

"I can't believe you." I said and run up the stairs and slammed my door shut. "Oh Anna don't star a fight right now, they need your help and I told them you'll do it. End of discussion. " I heard her shout from the other floor.

I just plopped into my bed and opened my laptop to kill some time. I wasn't mad about having to "babysit"some stupid boy. I was mad at my mom because she never takes my opinion into count and plus I'll be having my finals during that period of time and I don't understand how does she thinks I'll be able to study.

A few minutes later I heard my mom knock my door slightly and say "Anna.. come on, I don't wanna fight anymore. Just do this for me, please?"

I sighed loudly enough so that she can hear me and mumbled a "Fine."

This can't be THAT bad.

//First chap! Comment what did you guys thought about it! I'll update soon enough this weekend! Stay beautiful,  xx //

COMENT IF I SHOULD KEEP UP WITH THIS FFIC