10.

I was very surprised that Matt decided to randomly visit Nash after whatever was going on between them. Maybe he was just trying to sort things up.

"Hum, hi Matt" I smiled. " Yeah sure, go ahead. I'm sure Nash will be glad to have you here" I moved from the entrance so that he could walk in.

He laughed and messed his hair walking inside. "Actually..." he turned at me while I closed the door "I came to see you" he had an adorable smile up his mouth and I couln't help but smile back.

"You missed me already?" I teased.

"Always, you're fun to be around Anna" I walked him to the kitchen since I made pancakes earlier, I imagined he'd be hungry. The weather was getting worse by the hour, I don't even know how Matt could find the will to drag himself over here but didn't find any to go to school. I laughed at my own thought and Matt reached me.

"Whats so funny?" he said "Nothing, I remembered something" I lied. It was a stupid thought and I wasn't going to share it with him.

We reached the kitchen and I sat in the counter where Nash was. Matt did the same but in the opposite counter. "Don't sit your lazy ass, bring juice and pancakes!" His eyes lit up.

"What? you cooked pancakes? marry me!" He shouted and run to the fridge making me laugh. He grabbed the plate and placed it in the microwave to warm them up. He knew where things were here so in a couple of minutes he managed to serve the orange juice and the pancakes with Maple Syrup.

After what felt like and hour to me of talking and goofing around in the kitchen with Matt I felt like I got to know him a lot better. He was the funniest guy to be around, to be honest. He has been nothing but kind to me and I loved that. Soon Hayes joined with us and we somehow ended up in the living room again. Matt was telling a story about how he injured his arm a bit, and I quote him here, 'doing it for the vine' when Hayes remembered he just bought a new PS3 game that he wanted to test with Matt.

"I can play too, assholes" I pouted at them. They laughed but told me that I was going to get my ass kicked. And I kinda did.

Matt and Hayes played first and the loser played with me, fair enough. Hayes was a pro even tho the game was new, so I had to play with Matt. He obviously won and made a happy dance singing how much of a loser I was.

"Shut up already! Even Hayes knows I let you win" I glared at Hayes, making him nod in agreement. Matt looked at Hayes with his mouth wide open and pointed at him "You are on her side? you bastard!"

They started wrestling playfully and I grabbed Matt's arm pulling him off of Hayes because he was going to die crushed by Matt's weight. "LET" I sighed "HIM" I sighed again making him move a bit "GO!!" I laughed and clenched my jaw, Matt let go off Hayes so I fell over and Matt fell on top of me.

My stomach was hurting from laughing and Matt was laughing louder above me, after a few minutes of intense laughing we both stopped and realized our positions. He stared at me and I stared back. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, we where just looking at each other catching our breaths. His eyes where pretty dark, I've always seen them a little more brighter but I guess it was the lightning or something.

It was like his eyes where speaking to me, but I couldn't tell what they where saying. I was so caught up in the moment that the second when I snapped out of our trance, I realized Nash was standing in the middle of the room staring at us, looking really pissed off.

As soon as I saw him I pulled Matt away from me and looked back at Nash waiting for him to talk.

I wasn't sure what was happening but I was about to find it out.