7.

I opened the car door and got inside. He said nothing and took off toward the house. All our way back was quiet and uncomfortable. His gaze was fixed on the road and he was also frowning.

We barely have any confidence between us, what was I supposed to say or do? It´s not my fault his friends irritate him, why does he has to act like a baby? 

No wonder his parents said I'd have trouble with him. His attitude is not something that helps here. I'm not even a week at his home and I already have negative preconceptions about him. I really couldn't understand him. Just because he had a fight with his friend he don't have to take it out on me. I'm nothing more than this companion. 

"Are you okay?" I manage to ask. My eyes travel up his torso to his face. He clenched his lips and kept driving. I let out a long breath and look away to my window. I'm so annoyed at his little attitude that I coundn't resist on trying again.

"Did you hear me? I asked you if you where okay" I repeat, trying to be a little more polite if that was even possible. I saw him roll his eyes slightly and finally mumbles "Yes." never looking at me of course. 

I wanted to tell him how much of a jerk he was right now but I had to bite my tongue. It's not even worth the time because he'll probably just ignore me. "Are you done?" I hear snap at me. 

"Am I done with what?" by this time he was parking the car in front of the house. "Are you done talking?" What?! I wasn't even talking to him then, I literally said two things. I gasped in shock. He's got to be kidding me. 

He got out of the car and slammed the door shut leaving me inside. I did the same and followed him inside the house.

"Could you be anymore disrespectful? I mean really, I was just asking you if you where okay because you seemed so distant and huffy. I'm sorry if I was being too kind Nash, I guess I'll learn how to be an ass from the best" I grunted back. I was really taken aback for what I just said and he was a bit too, I could tell it by the look he gave me. That's really what I'm not, I don't usually come back at anybody like this but he just had the last bit of patience I held. 

We where just in my bedroom's door yelling at each other and I finally shut up. I was so mad at him that I just stared at him frowning with my arms crossed. He shut his mouth too and looked at me the same way. I turned around, grabbing the door knob and he took my wrist and turned me around again, facing him. The amount of inches between us was almost nil. I felt how his rapid breathing clashed against my forehead as his eyes penetrated into mines angrily. 

"What were you going to respond?" I stopped frowning, this time I looked up at him in confusion. 

"What?" my voice at a much low volume that I had wanted but still. "What where you going to respond. Blonde or brown hair?" 

This guy was really crazy. Less than a minute ago he was almost yelling at me how unbearable I was and how I needed to mind my own business and now he shoots this stupid question out of nowhere. How was that even up in his head right now? Why is he thinking about it when there where a lot of other things to discuss? His hand was still squeezing mines and It hurted a little bit so I flinched, making him loosen up a bit. 

I didn't even knew what I was going to say back at  Matt's house to be honest. He was just getting on my nerves so I decided what I was going to answer now. 

"Definitely blondes." I spat. His face dropped a bit for my surprise. He let go off my hand and stood right there looking at me. I turned around, turned the door knob and shut the door closed in his face. I knew it wasn't polite from me to shut the door hi his face while I was staying at his house but he deserved it. 

He was nothing but a jerk to me today and I'm not about that life. I lay down in my bed, slowly drifting to sleep along with a pair of deep blue eyes in my mind, looking at me full of disappointment.